Adidas NMD thread

You winning!!!!
you sure they getting them?
Got zero. I went for my boy that wanted these. He couldnt make it but dam poor guy was sure they were getting them. I didnt walkout with anything but my girl got these and a pink women's pair. I really wanted these but they didnt have my size
Screenshot_2017-11-11-11-49-57.png

Does anyone know where I can find the color static NMDs? I forgot they came out today, and I just checked Adidas and they’re sold out.

Got zero. I went for my boy that wanted these. He couldnt make it but dam poor guy was sure they were getting them. I didnt walkout with anything but my girl got these and a pink women's pair. I really wanted these but they didnt have my size
Screenshot_2017-11-11-11-49-57.png
where did he get his info? I asked people on campus and all of them had told me it was a no go at adi ES

whats the price on oreo HU a few months down the road?
It looks like resell is around $650 now; they might dip a little bit since Christmas is coming up but that is the best chance . So maybe around $575 till new year and then it will jump to about $800.

It looks like resell is around $650 now; they might dip a little bit since Christmas is coming up but that is the best chance . So maybe around $575 till new year and then it will jump to about $800.

i agree. i think this is the lowest they will get but im looking out for a friend and i have not seen that many pairs of the Black color way. it seems to be the most wanted

i agree. i think this is the lowest they will get but im looking out for a friend and i have not seen that many pairs of the Black color way. it seems to be the most wanted
We will know in a week since the stock numbers were fluctuating in the past few days but yes I think the Oreos were probably the most sought after one. I believe that is the only one out of the four that was not released on the tennis Hu .

Was lucky and scooped up the last Oreo in my size and also got a multi colored (not in my size) from Premier Boutique. Line moved super slow, but worth it.

When you're in line about to pay for pigeons and see that post for Hu's two blocks away :nthat:

Right there with you man...No shipping on 700’s, missed on all the HU’s, AND missed the Black Pigeons...This week the shoe game kept me on my knees...
Dang thought I had a rough week. Struck out on all HUs and one 700 didnt ship but managed to cop pigeons and sell my size 12 700s that shipped for 1,255

Back
Top Bottom