Adidas NMD thread

The passport doesn't have an address tho.

yeah I know thats why I said I know some people like to use passport as an ID because its a valid government ID but it doesn't have an address so I don't know how BBC is gonna do with the address thing

no student ID would have an address on it. And I know some people use passports as ID's. Either BBC is gonna be lenient on the address rule and only make sure your name matches, or they're gonna eliminate a lot of you students :lol: (student ID isn't a valid government issued ID anyways)
I have a valid passport ID card that functions as a ny state of ID in our lovely state, only time I hear that BS is at Yonkers when I hit over $600, then I just pay $50 to a random guy to give me the bread instead of dealing with that

LOL yea i'm screwed or can I bring my SAT admission ticket which shows my face and my address??
You can be screwed if you want, I ain't leaving that cotton candy sex in there windows will be broken if they even joke about that **** with me

If your id doesn’t have your address on it I’d bring a piece of mail or bank statement with name and address just in case

I don't see them being that strict with the addresses because not everyone's ID is gonna have their current or most updated address on it. I've moved like 3 times in the last 5 years alone so I have a few licenses with different addresses on it.

I don't see them being that strict with the addresses because not everyone's ID is gonna have their current or most updated address on it. I've moved like 3 times in the last 5 years alone so I have a few licenses with different addresses on it.

I think they might be strict, but who really knows. If that's the case, some person with the same name who brags about their winning on social media and the other person catches wind of it, can easily bs and say I just moved and haven't gotten my ID situation ready.

I think they might be strict, but who really knows. If that's the case, some person with the same name who brags about their winning on social media and the other person catches wind of it, can easily bs and say I just moved and haven't gotten my ID situation ready.
Well that's that persons fault for being a moron and showing off

that can happen with any raffle win. People love posting their Nike Draw wins on FB like people can't see their FB name and just make a fake ID and claim their sneakers. This is why you don't post your raffle win before you pick up and you don't post your order confirmation number before you get your pair. If BBC is being strict with address ID's, its because they know they can probably block some winners from claiming which would set it up perfectly for employee backdoor

That's true, but I think it will depend on the worker or if a situation like this happens early on the process, they might be more strict if after the first incident.
Yea Ima be in bright and early, if it's necessary Ima run, make a fufu ID and run right back. That's a bridge I'll cross when and if I get there :lol:

I got 1 for the prestos, nothing for the Hu's (I don't even know if I entered lol). Where you getting a fake ID done in a few hours :nerd::nerd:
Ok I think same here and I'll figure that out when and if I need to, actually could make one in advance just in case.

lol you mean they didn't lie. They always charge shipping on their Launches launches. But I agree, I don't like that they're not embroidered.

The BBC is also not embroidered but I'm guessing because of the 3M on those and the Oreos.

holy moly i didnt correctly read what you wrote my bad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom