Adidas NMD thread

you do, what alp is saying is that you don't need to drive in NYC because of the big transit system we have here. Driving in NYC is also isn't very ideal as traffic can most times be ridiculous.

you do, what alp is saying is that you don't need to drive in NYC because of the big transit system we have here. Driving in NYC is also isn't very ideal as traffic can most times be ridiculous.

most mogs that live in nyc and dont go anywhere dont drive. So they dont get drivers licenses

they should have the non drivers ID though

Lmao. Makes sense now. Man I could not imagine living like that though. Thanks for clarifying

Just cultural differences

If you’ve ever been to a big city or even driven around in a downtown area you would understand why someone living there doesn’t necessarily need or want to drive

At the same time though if you’ve ever lived in a suburban area you know that to get anywhere you need to have access to a car

Just cultural differences

If you’ve ever been to a big city or even driven around in a downtown area you would understand why someone living there doesn’t necessarily need or want to drive

At the same time though if you’ve ever lived in a suburban area you know that to get anywhere you need to have access to a car
Yea if you live in the boondocks you need a car to go to the deli

I drive in NYC tho, even with the traffic. My work commute is 1.5 hr drive with traffic, 20 min without. I just can't stand public transportation lol. Our system sucks. I did enjoy public transportation in Japan tho (clean, fast, and on time)

I drive in NYC tho, even with the traffic. My work commute is 1.5 hr drive with traffic, 20 min without. I just can't stand public transportation lol. Our system sucks. I did enjoy public transportation in Japan tho (clean, fast, and on time)
For some people (such as yourself) public transportation just irks them

I don't know how ya'll deal with those long commutes. 1.5 hours behind the wheel just to get to work is crazy to me. Then when you get off work, those rush hour commute times must be a *****.

Kinda feeling those Color Static NMD's, especially since they are PK. Extra Butter dropped them and carted my size 9 but hesitated about 15 minutes amd it sold out.

Need to up my BNSL mentality.

almost 2 pages on driving/public transportation, I noticed nobody has mentioned one of the best perks of public transportation...

Getting to flex your sneakers :lol:

Yoooo traveling into the city on the LIRR is a 50/50 shot if the train shows up

driving in nyc isn’t as much of the problem as parking is

you need a phd just to decipher the street parking rule signs

True. Not in NYC, but in the Bay Area out in Cali. Parking in the city is a *****. Gotta get one of those little smart cars to find some damn parking. And I hate when I get trapped in between two cars because they wanted to squeeze their ******* car in.

Back
Top Bottom