Adidas NMD thread

great summer shoes.

pimp.gif

Just copped a 12 from ADC xr1 og. Thought it would have been a wrap by now. Have the white black xr1 in cart but debating on whether to cop or not.

Last edited:
Excuse my ignorance but can someone please give me a quick & honest comparison between the r1 & r2's boost comfort wise. I've watched a few comparison vids and they all seem kind of vague.

I own a couple r1's PK only and they're alright but aren't the best for long casual wear. If I had to rate it'd be UB>Yeezy>NMD .. those are the only three I own and have worn.

Thanks in advance.

Excuse my ignorance but can someone please give me a quick & honest comparison between the r1 & r2's boost comfort wise. I've watched a few comparison vids and they all seem kind of vague.

I own a couple r1's PK only and they're alright but aren't the best for long casual wear. If I had to rate it'd be UB>Yeezy>NMD .. those are the only three I own and have worn.

Thanks in advance.

R2's are a bit better on comfort than the R1... probably somewhere between yeezy and R1's on your list there.... I heard these new R1's have the new cooshier boost though. Hopefully it's a bit better on comfort.

If anyone can me help a friend, cousin actually, id really appreciate it.

Lil cus lookin for nmd r1 triple white in a 10 or 10.5 (i think u wanna size up on the mesh ones, no?)
I see em sold out in most sizes, but nt has helped me find boost before cheaper than i ever found them myself so hopfully this happens again...thanks in advance for trying to help me help out a really good kid

R2's are a bit better on comfort than the R1... probably somewhere between yeezy and R1's on your list there.... I heard these new R1's have the new cooshier boost though. Hopefully it's a bit better on comfort.

Appreciate it man. Repped. Love the r1 silloute but If the r2's are a bit comfier than I may start looking to scoop those up. Really liking some of the new CS's that have been coming out.

Back
Top Bottom