Adidas NMD thread

My FNL $20 rewards expired a few days ago 
mean.gif
. I always get bad timing with those.

You can Request to pick it up at an UPS store or access point. I also think you can reroute it to your correct address for an extra $5.
Thanks.

Guess I should call UPS.  I have no notifications and the address it's shipping to is combo of two different addresses lol

I just remembered something:

When the SNS first posted pics of the orange Datamosh, they said they were in New Jersey for some reason... Maybe that's the reason why they're all shipping from there, maybe they're setting up a US hub? I don't think there's a design center there unless they were staying there and traveling to Brooklyn.

Just a thought.

ADC is wack for excluded my promo

oh i copped anyway hopefully they look good in person

I just remembered something:

When the SNS first posted pics of the orange Datamosh, they said they were in New Jersey for some reason... Maybe that's the reason why they're all shipping from there, maybe they're setting up a US hub? I don't think there's a design center there unless they were staying there and traveling to Brooklyn.

Just a thought.

so just curious, everyone getting shipping out of New Jersy, did you guys all hit on the orange pair? Or blue?

I remember during the SNSxSS drop multiple users were saying that they only use the Paypal address to charge you but they ship to the shipping address you provide

well zip is same city, im sure they'll figure it out i hope. waiting game i guess.

ADC is up

these are sitting anyway

Am I the only one who is amazed that PK R1s are sitting??? Especially the linens, which I'd have thought were close enough to the French Beige to serve as a nice consolation for them. At leasst, that's what I thought.

I don't know the last time I was able to go on ADC and have zero stress in buying a pair of sneakers I really, really wanted.

1254172884282.jpg

Am I the only one who is amazed that PK R1s are sitting??? Especially the linens, which I'd have thought were close enough to the French Beige to serve as a nice consolation for them. At leasst, that's what I thought.

I don't know the last time I was able to go on ADC and have zero stress in buying a pair of sneakers I really, really wanted.

1254172884282.jpg

i just wanted white glitch, because i missed out on the non striped ones back then

I refreshed the xr1 for about 5 mins and was able to cop the sz 9.

I surprised these are going fast.

keep trying guys.

Back
Top Bottom