Adidas NMD thread

MY SNS's are shipping from NJ?
Just checked and seen the same thing 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Goooooaaaallll!! Super easy cop on both the white and tan! Both were sitting on UK sites. Granted I clucked up and got the wrong size in one pair uk/us and my PK/TTS + beers on a Friday. I have to sell a pair or eat $30usd for return ship.

ty for sharing the Nice pic!!

Cop from ADC?

lol Just realized my shipping addy on sns is way off(different name and zip code is off).Hopefully they realize and ship to my paypal address...

guess ill call this order a cancellation :smokin

copped the linens off finishline just to use $20 rewards. appears they are sitting. the linens are fire imo and the whites not bad. im just tired of the white outsole adidas been running into the ground. 

copped the linens off finishline just to use $20 rewards. appears they are sitting. the linens are fire imo and the whites not bad. im just tired of the white outsole adidas been running into the ground. 

too bad i dont have any rewards available lol

Was going to do the same online but comes to $175 shipped to NYC with the $20 rewards, gonna head to Finishline Fordham in a few to use my rewards in store to save on shipping. That is if they are still available. Lol..

On another note, are the Tokyo R2s releasing online on ADC? Can't find them on the site

lol Just realized my shipping addy on sns is way off(different name and zip code is off).Hopefully they realize and ship to my paypal address...

guess ill call this order a cancellation
smokin.gif
I'm in the same boat as you.  My shipping address on file is not the same as my Paypal.  I emailed them to fix it but no update.  Still says processing and I can't check UPS.  Hope they come in!

guess ill call this order a cancellation
smokin.gif

I'm in the same boat as you.  My shipping address on file is not the same as my Paypal.  I emailed them to fix it but no update.  Still says processing and I can't check UPS.  Hope they come in!
I remember during the SNSxSS drop multiple users were saying that they only use the Paypal address to charge you but they ship to the shipping address you provide

Last edited:

guess ill call this order a cancellation :smokin

You can Request to pick it up at an UPS store or access point. I also think you can reroute it to your correct address for an extra $5.

Back
Top Bottom