Adidas NMD thread

Based on that online stock check, I had no chance in my size for those og's since it said only 20 something would be available. Just got the linens instead.

I think I can live without the OG XR1s and the White Glitch. Already have the OG PK R1s and Oreo 3.0s, so no need to get them

I made sure to get the Khakis tho, I'm very surprised they're sitting

Copped the Khakis. Stress free Saturday. The moment you hear people reading "stress free" is the moment Adidas starts making them ultra limited again so going to enjoy this easy PK drop while it lasted :smile:

Anyone know of where the beige pk nmds are sitting in a 6? i can't process payment on ADC for some reason. I tried it all...

lol Just realized my shipping addy on sns is way off(different name and zip code is off).Hopefully they realize and ship to my paypal address...

guess ill call this order a cancellation :smokin

My state was my only issue that was wrong. Hopefully they don't cancel! [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Just got off the ups customer service and told me they automatically updated correctly the address so I'm getting my Datamash pack! Can Friday be here already.

You have to have a tracking number. Try using Ups my choice. That's how I was able to see my tracking. No upstate on Sns.

yea thats what i figured. checked mychoice and by reference a few hours go, but ill just wait it out. doubt they're done shipping.,

Back
Top Bottom