Adidas NMD thread

took the othrolite insole out of a pair of eqts since they're too small and decided to put them in whatever nmds im wearing :smokin :smokin

Excuse my ignorance but can someone please give me a quick & honest comparison between the r1 & r2's boost comfort wise. I've watched a few comparison vids and they all seem kind of vague.

I own a couple r1's PK only and they're alright but aren't the best for long casual wear. If I had to rate it'd be UB>Yeezy>NMD .. those are the only three I own and have worn.

Thanks in advance.

EQT > UB

took the othrolite insole out of a pair of eqts since they're too small and decided to put them in whatever nmds im wearing
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Ortholite insoles are the goat 
nthat.gif

Idk if I should pull the trigger on the Khakis or not. My wife has been giving me crap lately for buying sneakers.

Idk if I should pull the trigger on the Khakis or not. My wife has been giving me crap lately for buying sneakers.
If you have a chance at a pair of kicks at retail why not. You'll always have that 30 day window to return. Its better than paying resale, where she'll give you even more crap 
indifferent.gif

Good luck brother, Ive been in that situation too with my girl! (with collectibles at least 
grin.gif
)

If you have a chance at a pair of kicks at retail why not. You'll always have that 30 day window to return. Its better than paying resale, where she'll give you even more crap 
indifferent.gif

Good luck brother, Ive been in that situation too with my girl! (with collectibles at least 
grin.gif
)
Thanks Man. My issue is that I tend to collect funko's and other Star Wars items on top of sneakers. I probably have to unload some Jordan's I don't wear and give her the money so I won't hear it as much. I have the XR1 Zebra's that I have to return but today is 30 days and didn't ship them out yet so might have to deal with those.

Thanks Man. My issue is that I tend to collect funko's and other Star Wars items on top of sneakers. I probably have to unload some Jordan's I don't wear and give her the money so I won't hear it as much. I have the XR1 Zebra's that I have to return but today is 30 days and didn't ship them out yet so might have to deal with those.
Np! I definitely know that situation too well then
laugh.gif
I collect Marvel Legends and imported figs (like figuarts and figmas) but Ive slowed down tremendously on that after getting into sneakers earlier this year. I hear it from my girl too but thankfully she understands that I really work hard 

Hopefully you offsetting some kicks might put her at ease. You can say you're selling off some so you can fund new pairs.

Those XR1s aren't so bad. At least you're getting the tans and not the white/black glitch since they're kinda close in c/w).  IF you have an Adidas Store near you (not an outlet) you can do an instore return

might cancel my oder and cop the gliches on sale
I say get them in hand first. You have 30 days to return, so if you find them cheaper in that time frame, you can always return them. I only say that because its rare for the PK R1s to go on sale.

[emoji]129300[/emoji] Explain? More support? Comfort? Both?
more boost
more comfort
UB still more comfortable overall. More boost doesn't automatically equal more comfort. If that were the case, the AW Run Cleans would be the most comfy, and they're not.

Also, the thickness of the 93/17 boost is deceiving since the amount of boost you see from the side angle is not the amount of boost that sits under your foot. The boost is higher on the sides than it is below your heel.

Last edited:
UB still more comfortable overall. More boost doesn't automatically equal more comfort. If that were the case, the AW Run Cleans would be the most comfy, and they're not.

Also, the thickness of the 93/17 boost is deceiving since the amount of boost you see from the side angle is not the amount of boost that sits under your foot. The boost is higher on the sides than it is below your heel.

just speaking from experience i have 1.0's and EQT

EQT feel like clouds imo
i agree about the boost im just exaggerating the comfort

just speaking from experience i have 1.0's and EQT

EQT feel like clouds imo
i agree about the boost im just exaggerating the comfort
93/17s are mad comfy no doubt, but I still prefer the feel of UBs overall. Especially 3.0s. Trace Cargo 3.0s are the most comfortable shoe I own. My other 1.0/3.0 UBs are also up there but something about the TC upper just makes it so crazy soft but still supportive.

93/17s are mad comfy no doubt, but I still prefer the feel of UBs overall. Especially 3.0s. Trace Cargo 3.0s are the most comfortable shoe I own. My other 1.0/3.0 UBs are also up there but something about the TC upper just makes it so crazy soft but still supportive.

oh ive never tried 3.0\s

Really looking forward to seeing all the pics of the datamosh pairs in here once they get delivered 
nerd.gif

Best NMD in a whileeeeeee. Adidas really did something right with these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom