Adidas NMD thread

Adidas really likes the knit thats on the new york nmd, the 4 colored pairs from may, every color uncaged ultra boost, and some of the black nmds

I feel like they might be using it a lil bit much.
thats the Glitch pattern. So far:

Glitch Yellow

Glitch Oreo

OG Friends & Family

Fire Starter

Pitch Black

Glitch Blue

Glitch Pink/Red/Salmon

Glitch White

Glitch Camo

Red Apple

Red Apple and OG F&F are the best with that Glitch pattern because they have the 3 stripes on the lateral/medial side. All the glitch pattern PK NMD also have a softer primeknit than other primeknit NMD. They feel better IMO.

Last edited:

$10k BIN but wants $45 to ship... 

these are the worst kind of humans
sneaker game all kinds of messed up I blame yeezy , once people seen sneakers selling for 1k  and up now these resellers want see how much they can get away with. 

does anyone have a picture of the all white rx1 prime knits? im sure it has been posted but i've been getting conflicting information on which one is pk and which one isn't.

apparently there are 2 all white cw's coming out...?

the whites are the only ones i really want

does anyone have a picture of the all white rx1 prime knits? im sure it has been posted but i've been getting conflicting information on which one is pk and which one isn't.

apparently there are 2 all white cw's coming out...?

the whites are the only ones i really want
The second pair is a women's cw.

Last edited:

thats the Glitch pattern. So far:

Glitch Yellow

Glitch Oreo

OG Friends & Family

Fire Starter

Pitch Black

Glitch Blue

Glitch Pink/Red/Salmon

Glitch White

Glitch Camo

Red Apple

Red Apple and OG F&F are the best with that Glitch pattern because they have the 3 stripes on the lateral/medial side. All the glitch pattern PK NMD also have a softer primeknit than other primeknit NMD. They feel better IMO.
And only one so far has been printed on like the nicekicks pair.

But then again aside from Nicekicks and original city sock i can't even say I have much interest in the nmd.

I think the prices on the primeknit variations is a bit much.

Last edited:
damn those are tough...i have yet to put on my black CS but when is the new black CS coming out with the black blocks?

or maybe you can customize these 

when these finally hit. 
nerd.gif

black boost on these would be FIRE

Hows sizing on citysock?
TTS or 0.5 down if you like your shoes to fit snug.

EDIT: I'm wearing my CS right now at the office, and I sized down 0.5, so here's a pic of my toe room. I'm also wearing really thin socks.

Apologies if its not that visible.

Last edited:
I've had all of the city socks and haven't liked any of them. The only ones that I considered keeping were the black pair but in the end I didn't. Made decent profit off of the OG pair

Back
Top Bottom