Adidas NMD thread

those are going to be super limited and being a 1 city exclusive, you're gonna have tons of out of towners trying as well. Possibly all 50 states will try and win and fly over here 
laugh.gif

I'm ready to put it behind me like the pitch black NMD's

nothing in the pms

those are going to be super limited and being a 1 city exclusive, you're gonna have tons of out of towners trying as well. Possibly all 50 states will try and win and fly over here :lol:

This is basically what I was sending in the pm also there's no way these could be a fcfs release. The location for the new Originals store would have the line shut down so fast.

those are going to be super limited and being a 1 city exclusive, you're gonna have tons of out of towners trying as well. Possibly all 50 states will try and win and fly over here :lol:

if they're going to be through the confirmed app, then you need to be in the NYC area to begin with to even enter on Monday. So people better be buying their plain tickets now.

if they're going to be through the confirmed app, then you need to be in the NYC area to begin with to even enter on Monday. So people better be buying their plain tickets now.
I'm sure people found work arounds to the location part.

people been spoofing their locations since the very first app release. They can be in the comfort of their own couch at home in Minnesota with their phone saying they're in NYC, once it's live and they try to reserve and if by chance they are successful, they just gotta book a ticket to NYC. Pickup is usually 2 days after the reservation is live so they got plenty of time to travel here. If this is truly limited and NYC exclusive and looking at OG F&F, Fire Starter, or Pitch Black NMD numbers, the trip will be worth it. 

Last edited:
people been spoofing their locations since the very first app release. They can be in the comfort of their own couch at home in Minnesota with their phone saying they're in NYC, once it's live and they try to reserve and if by chance they are successful, they just gotta book a ticket to NYC. Pickup is usually 2 days after the reservation is live so they got plenty of time to travel here. If this is truly limited and NYC exclusive and looking at OG F&F, Fire Starter, or Pitch Black NMD numbers, the trip will be worth it. 

that all goes way over my head then. i hate computer guys. i thought i did remember reading some type of fix after one of the last releases though, but the consumer will always be ahead of the curve i guess

Last edited:
would be entertaining to me if people won, flew in, and then adidas did a wider release. im sure those people would throw a hissy fit

Back
Top Bottom