Adidas NMD thread

Having my mom try for the shoes since I don't live in NYC anymore and hoping to use some of that female luck you guys talk about in here :lol:

Are. You. Kidding. Me.

Work in the city and spend all of my time there and I'm going to be on vacation next week...and they use the location services on your phone to register.  

At this point Adidas is just F'ing with me. 

I'm telling you. Having my homegirl who got me the OG 750 try for me

Yeah I've been trying to get these for weeks. Was considering resale but I'm glad I finally got them on Jimmy Jazz...

Copped a beige Japan for 210 in nyc the other day
beige japan? 
nerd.gif

the beige pks
oh the french joints. 
smokin.gif
 Didn't realize how nice they are until I caught the restock from Kith. During the original RD, they were the lowest of my want list and I was only going for the japan grays. 

oh the french joints. :smokin  Didn't realize how nice they are until I caught the restock from Kith. During the original RD, they were the lowest of my want list and I was only going for the japan grays. 
yea those. They are pretty dope, those and the black are the best out of that pack

Adidas really likes the knit thats on the new york nmd, the 4 colored pairs from may, every color uncaged ultra boost, and some of the black nmds

I feel like they might be using it a lil bit much.

Back
Top Bottom