Adidas NMD thread

HUGE fan of the Grey/white CS.  It actually pains me whenever there is a restock because you see the public opinion of them going down, which is unfair for such a gorgeous colorway.  Easily the top colorway of the style for me (though I have my eye on those Mountaineering ones)

The black colorways where you can't see any lines just look like a plain black sock to me, and the OG lines are a bit too pronounced.  The white/grey is a great middle ground that looks futuristic and classic at the same time.  There's a reason that Kickposters.com guy is geeking out over getting a pair of them on Instagram lately when he has a ton of the NMDs: They're flames. 

HUGE fan of the Grey/white CS.  It actually pains me whenever there is a restock because you see the public opinion of them going down, which is unfair for such a gorgeous colorway.  Easily the top colorway of the style for me (though I have my eye on those Mountaineering ones)

The black colorways where you can't see any lines just look like a plain black sock to me, and the OG lines are a bit too pronounced.  The white/grey is a great middle ground that looks futuristic and classic at the same time.  There's a reason that Kickposters.com guy is geeking out over getting a pair of them on Instagram lately when he has a ton of the NMDs: They're flames. 
Fully agreed, they are my first pair of NMDs and I couldn't be more happy with them. People who are hating on them because of their availability are nothing but salty clowns who are disappointed they can't say they have such a limited and hype shoe. To hell with that kinda mindset.

Fully agreed, they are my first pair of NMDs and I couldn't be more happy with them. People who are hating on them because of their availability are nothing but salty clowns who are disappointed they can't say they have such a limited and hype shoe. To hell with that kinda mindset.
They were my first pair as well.  The gateway drug!

Well I could careless if they are limited or not in fact I just found out today they are plentiful.  I hated em the first time I saw them lol, but I won't tell anybody they are wrong to like them.  Just like everyone isn't a salty clown if they don't like them feel free to love who you love man.  

Copped a beige Japan for 210 in nyc the other day
aint no beige japans lol

the red apple nmds are so ******* firrrreeeeeeee bruh. im soooo pissed its only in NY and to make matters worse, its only limited to $200 smh.

Just like everyone isn't a salty clown if they don't like them feel free to love who you love man.  

I wasn't referring to you, sorry if it came off that way. I know you never liked the silhouette of the CS and of course I can respect that, everyone has their own taste. I'm saying people are salty clowns if they start hating on a shoe based on their availability alone.

CpsDyBvWcAAWNx6.jpg:large

They look like 4 stripes 

Can anyone comment of the PK weave of the glitch camos? Are they stretchy like the R1's or more firm like the CS's? Thanks

The only real reason on why I'm passing them it's because I own too many white shoes already D: but i definitely love them 

For the red apple pair I'm glad I'm not so much of a red fan tho 

Can someone please confirm if they went a full size down from ultra boost size for pk nmds?

11.5 most Nike/Jordans
11.5 ultra boost (caged)
11 nmd (wool from nmd)
10.5 pk nmd (japan)

I've never had a size 10.5 shoe ever and for some reason, the 10.5 pk nmds fit like the size 11 non-pk nmds. I've never tried a size 11 pk nmd, but wondering if I should go for it instead of going a full size down from tts, which I have never done.

Can someone please confirm if they went a full size down from ultra boost size for pk nmds?

11.5 most Nike/Jordans
11.5 ultra boost (caged)
11 nmd (wool from nmd)
10.5 pk nmd (japan)

I've never had a size 10.5 shoe ever and for some reason, the 10.5 pk nmds fit like the size 11 non-pk nmds. I've never tried a size 11 pk nmd, but wondering if I should go for it instead of going a full size down from tts, which I have never done.

Full size down will work for PK if you have narrow feet. Most choose to go just a half size down though....

Mine passed customs on wednesday but no delivery yet. Can't wait tho, they look dope.

11.5 most Nike/Jordans
11.5 ultra boost (caged)
11 nmd (wool from nmd)
10.5 pk nmd (japan)

I'm 11.5 in most Jordans, 11.5 in UB and mesh NMD. I'm 11 in PK NMD and uncaged UB. Unless you are able to try 10.5 on in person, I wouldn't risk spending your money on that.

Back
Top Bottom