Adidas NMD thread

Thanks for the feedback guys. I got a 10.5 on a restock. Tried it on and it fits like the size 11 non-pk ones. I did a length check, and it seems exactly the same.

But for some psychological reason, probably because I literally have zero size 10.5 shoes, I feel like I should be looking for a sz 11...

Pic with the bottoms lined up (maybe the pks even lower) and then rolling up to see the length comparison.
View media item 2131830

Last edited:
Isn't there some more nmd's coming soon? If so what are the color ways
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback guys. I got a 10.5 on a restock. Tried it on and it fits like the size 11 non-pk ones. I did a length check, and it seems exactly the same.

But for some psychological reason, probably because I literally have zero size 10.5 shoes, I feel like I should be looking for a sz 11...

Pic with the bottoms lined up (maybe the pks even lower) and then rolling up to see the length comparison.
Wait so they run big is what you're saying? Because those are the only ones that i'm really interested in for next week's drop.  

Oneness with the $200 mass early xr1 drop.

Psssshhhh. Get the heck outta here. I like the white xr1 but it's an admission of defeat to pay that much before it even drops.

Boycott Oneness

He's an overcharging dbag
laugh.gif
Oneness with the $200 mass early xr1 drop.

Psssshhhh. Get the heck outta here. I like the white xr1 but it's an admission of defeat to pay that much before it even drops.
This is Sum ish!!!

I Vented about Oneness in the Am 90 thread back n Da Days and homie came in here and tried to defend himself n store.

so I know he lurks NT!

Now, He's str8 charging resale... everyone is going off about it

and not one post from this guy?

I swear 
mean.gif

In all honesty, $200 for those is one of the lower prices I've seen from Oneness. Surprised he didnt try for $220 on those, cause thats around his normal markup 

Last edited:

Wait so they run big is what you're saying? Because those are the only ones that i'm really interested in for next week's drop.  
I don't have a pair of mesh or reg-knit nmds to compare, but the size 11 wools are the same size as the size 10.5 pk japans.

lmao like you wouldn't line up for em.
Honestly, I would.
HUGE fan of the Grey/white CS.  It actually pains me whenever there is a restock because you see the public opinion of them going down, which is unfair for such a gorgeous colorway.  Easily the top colorway of the style for me (though I have my eye on those Mountaineering ones)

The black colorways where you can't see any lines just look like a plain black sock to me, and the OG lines are a bit too pronounced.  The white/grey is a great middle ground that looks futuristic and classic at the same time.  There's a reason that Kickposters.com guy is geeking out over getting a pair of them on Instagram lately when he has a ton of the NMDs: They're flames. 

View media item 2131357
Rep, and couldn't agree more.
I have no clue how i pulled this off just now but i just got me a pair.
I'm shocked!!!!!! :wow: Repping all y'all with the Oneness link.

Last edited:
To they guy posting for a legit check, post all photos in one post and also, give higher qaulity photos of the boost

The grey and white city sock is so dope. I'm glad it was actually obtainable at retail due to the restocks. PK NMDs are hard enough to buy as is.... I def could care less that a colourway I really wanted had a slighty lackluster response... Cuz that means they're in my hands and not some reseller's. C:

Back
Top Bottom