ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prove it. You got multi people calling BS.
FSR? Got some choice words if you're spamming.
He's been around a long time, and a good dude- doubt he's spamming.

As for the trade mentioned above, if you're happy with that for your 1 pair of zebras then its a good deal for you. As far as value, just ask yourself if you're getting the equivalent of  the $1,600-1,800 these are selling for right now. The average selling prices are widely available and a calculator is usually on computers and phones

Last edited:

$600? Tempting but I need them for my next job interview. 
pimp.gif
yea boggled my mind. might have to let my 1.0s DS pairs sit on ice more once that 4.0 comes out. Then people will be fiendin' for 1.0 or just fall off the Adidas hype and go back to their Nike homes.

He's been around a long time, and a good dude- doubt he's spamming.

As for the trade mentioned above, if you're happy with that for your 1 pair of zebras then its a good deal for you. As far as value, just ask yourself if you're getting the equivalent of  the $1,600-1,800 these are selling for right now. The average selling prices are widely available and a calculator is usually on computers and phones

Thanks man. It was just for a size 11 and 12. The rep on the phone allowed me to place the order when I saw a 11 and 12 on the site and I had trouble checking out. I assumed they had a FSR since they rep said they still had a good amount of pairs in stock, I didn't bother asking what sizes. My bad yall! Probably all gone at this point so don't even waste your time.

Last edited:

yea boggled my mind. might have to let my 1.0s DS pairs sit on ice more once that 4.0 comes out. Then people will be fiendin' for 1.0 or just fall off the Adidas hype and go back to their Nike homes.
600 is so damn fine 

600 is so damn fine 
made up for the resell kiths so I ended up getting my 'trade' in a sense.

being former Team Retail I probably wouldn't have kiths.

sucks that what I had to do but that's the culture of the shoe game unfortunately.

Is $335 shipped for tb 3.0 Sz 11 the best resell price? Thinking about giving in to pay resell [emoji]128532[/emoji]

guys don't bother calling EB just did they are sold out & can't even place phone orders on those anyway

made up for the resell kiths so I ended up getting my 'trade' in a sense.

being former Team Retail I probably wouldn't have kiths.

sucks that what I had to do but that's the culture of the shoe game unfortunately.
Former Team Retail lol so sad nobody prosper in being team retail nowadays 

TB 1.0 fits like any other 1.0. the black knit in general for all 1.0 knits are snugger compared to other CWs but in no means should you stray away from your normal 1.0 size.

sizing .5sz up will only alleviate the length and not the overall snugness.
Exactly the feedback I was looking for. Thanks!! 
nthat.gif

Thanks man. It was just for a size 11 and 12. The rep on the phone allowed me to place the order when I saw a 11 and 12 on the site and I had trouble checking out. I assumed they had a FSR since they rep said they still had a good amount of pairs in stock, I didn't bother asking what sizes. My bad yall! Probably all gone at this point so don't even waste your time.

That's what through me off when I saw the join date/posts number. So peace dude. My over reaction from the Bird giving me the Bird with bad connection yesterday.

Former Team Retail lol so sad nobody prosper in being team retail nowadays 
Well aside from maybe 3-4 pairs, I am retail or below retail. I am master of the GR
laugh.gif

That's why it  was tough to give up the team retail ribbon. But if you whiff on collabs, .0001% of ever getting them for retail unless a really cool homie give them to you for retail lol.

Well aside from maybe 3-4 pairs, I am retail or below retail. I am master of the GR
laugh.gif

That's why it  was tough to give up the team retail ribbon. But if you whiff on collabs, .0001% of ever getting them for retail unless a really cool homie give them to you for retail lol.
The struggle is real for all of us , all of my others collab have been pricy pricy almost too pricy 

I have a size 8 on my cart why why why god dammit 

Back
Top Bottom