ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going to be heated if my order gets cancelled. I already took a major L today and can't handle another one. Laid off, anyone hiring 
roll.gif

Have all the wm eqt's been released? I struck out on everywhere overseas and was at car accidents all morning at work.

Lol too bad you can't thumbs down people.

Isn't that what reputation is for if you spread false info.

Last edited:
I mentioned already in the Yeezy thread but I have an agreed trade and wanted to get your opinions:

I trade: DS Zebra v2s

I get: DS Beluga v2, DS Kith UB, $150.

We're both getting what we want.

Thoughts?

I mentioned already in the Yeezy thread but I have an agreed trade and wanted to get your opinions:

Thoughts?
In a heartbeat for me

Got my HB order in late yesterday, glad it shipped....could it be because I selected next day?

I thought cancellation all the way, but glad I finally got a W with all these releases

Thoughts?

Damn and he's still adding $150 on top of that? Lol

Do it bruh, hurry before he changes his mind.

Thoughts?
Delicious trade 

I'm going to be heated if my order gets cancelled. I already took a major L today and can't handle another one. Laid off, anyone hiring 
roll.gif
Damn sorry to hear that.

Just sold creams for $600 if you have any more overrated UBs DS in the closet you wanted to sell
laugh.gif

Sorry if this was asked before, but Im trying to get an idea on TB 1.0 sizing. Can anyone confirm how it feels compared to other 1.0's? I keep hearing tighter but is it worth half sizing up?

I'm an 8 in 3.0 and 8.5 in 1.0 (prob 2.0 too but dont own one)... do I go 8.5 or size up even more to 9 for TB 1.0

Sorry if this was asked before, but Im trying to get an idea on TB 1.0 sizing. Can anyone confirm how it feels compared to other 1.0's? I keep hearing tighter but is it worth half sizing up?

I'm an 8 in 3.0 and 8.5 in 1.0 (prob 2.0 too but dont own one)... do I go 8.5 or size up even more to 9 for TB 1.0
TB 1.0 fits like any other 1.0. the black knit in general for all 1.0 knits are snugger compared to other CWs but in no means should you stray away from your normal 1.0 size.

sizing .5sz up will only alleviate the length and not the overall snugness.

Back
Top Bottom