ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Call customer service they're pretty quick to tell you whats up,  kept saying owner decided 1x per customer even though site said 2x, basically compensating for overselling

Check your shipment weight or call them, likely you only got shipped 1 like I did. My shipment email still says I got shipped 2 though.
Yeah got off the phone from them and told me I should be good.  Today or tomorrow it will ship...  Fingers crossed...

Hey man just tryin to feel less bitter about everyone's TB cops 
glasses.gif

Now if you didnt cop either... 
eyes.gif
roll.gif
  I think I got lucky with TB at Hola... 

Looks good to me. Honestly haven't really seen the TB 1.0 or 3.0 fakes yet.
Yea thanks....wasn't sure either if there were reps or not yet. Guy also has the receipt. Retail here was 200 EUR and he is letting them go for 235. I'm totally fine for paying 35 EUR not to have to wait in line.

Need them eqts, on a mission to get them. Congrats to all those who got the tb's from hola. I tried but L city. 

Now Im curious, do we have any female regulars in this thread?  I dont think so but just wondering...  Hahaha!  I think most females are in the NMD thread 
laugh.gif

Eastbay still has a FSR of the Triple Blacks in stock...Just not on the website..

You'll have to call in the order..

Edit: Sorry guys I guess it was just for sizes 11 and 12, NOT a FSR. Rep on the phone let me place an order. Just wanted to give a heads up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom