ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I was one of those stuck on HB cart not getting thru paypal redirect. But I copped 3 WM EQT since Tuesday so there's that consolation
laugh.gif

Haven't seen orders get canceled yet, only orders for 2x being modified to 1x
Sure hope not...  Wonder why they are cancelling 2 since it states that limit 2 per...  Sounds like they might have oversold and compensating 

how much are yall ballers spending on rings these days?
I went with the cliché 2-3 months gross salary, can't complain though since she was willing to go to the SNSxSS live raffle in the rain with me (and her # actually won).  Congrats to all of y'all poppin the question soon, definitely most stressful day of my life carrying that thing around.

Last edited:

Sure hope not...  Wonder why they are cancelling 2 since it states that limit 2 per...  Sounds like they might have oversold and compensating 
Call customer service they're pretty quick to tell you whats up,  kept saying owner decided 1x per customer even though site said 2x, basically compensating for overselling
I still only got charged $200 on paypal but just got an email saying both pairs shipped...
nerd.gif
Check your shipment weight or call them, likely you only got shipped 1 like I did. My shipment email still says I got shipped 2 though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom