ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
marriages everywhere. not for me :rofl:

Why? You scared you wont be able to cop kicks anymore?:tongue:

Honestly, I'm glad she loves it and gets compliments on it all the time... but I hate the fact that I spent what I spent (over $10k) on a damn rock for her finger. 

But happy wife, happy life....  Right?

Agree. She is not materialistic but I just want to give her what she deserves but something I can afford. I'll just give her a bigger one someday.

dam congrats to those handing our rings.  i'm still sitting here with infant yeezy...with no infant beside myself

its lit. if holabird ends up going through, someone might have to call me James Harden.

View media item 2353324

and if anybody PMs me right now, you are automatically disqualified, and I will not respond.

Last edited:
My order status under Hola says 'Suspected Fraud'

And I just got 2 new PayPal emails saying I paid 200.00 in each one. (I had a 400 payment yesterday)

I wonder if my order is getting canceled. Or my order is getting honored as two individual orders.

I had one $400 charge yesterday that was pending on paypal but now there's only one $200 charge that is completed.

Paypal just notified me I fully paid holabird $210 :smokin looks like they are now processing them.

Last edited:
Paypal just notified me I fully paid holabird $210
smokin.gif
looks like they are now processing them.
Aren't you a size 10? Better not be my pair
roll.gif

Them engagement rings would be put aside for a while once you're married with babies...  
roll.gif

Runners point just cancelled my order for the TBs. Ordered in the first 30 seconds. Really disappointed :frown:

Last edited:
Damn those were the days... I even returned a couple of grey wools because the toe box knit seemed crooked and not aligned with the adidas outsole tip. Also passed up on MGs because I didn't want to pay full price for another grey shoe. Smh.
Does it come with an insole? And is it wide foot friendly? I couldn't wear NMDs as much because of the lateral forefoot EVA block.
Seems like a great idea. Let us know how the paint holds up on the plastic cage.
Repped for the links, especially those random EU sites. I didn't buy these but appreciate the help.

About the Inikis. They do have an insole but it's super thin. Almost feels and looks like it's just some thin kind of cloth that somebody sewed on above the boost. Not noticable basically. But yeah they're better than NMDs for us wide foot people, I have wide feet too.

Eqt 13 47 whatever is tts. Dont go 0.5 up.
These soles are reqlly grippy. I love the fit of 3.0s i have toe room. I possibly could maybe go 0.5 down to become snug but it feels fantastic. But its grippy, makes the squeaky sound.[/quote]
yup the 3.0's fit so much better for me. It doesn't have that forefoot squeeze the 1.0's have (which I need to remove the insole on all my pairs). So glad they revised the fit.

And like I said before as my first impressions about the Inikis - it's a cool concept and silhouette but the material and overall quality just doesn't feel all that good. The upper is so loose and feels and looks a bit strange when they are on feet because of that. Definitely a good change if you want a cheaper alternative for the UBs but nowhere near them.

Back
Top Bottom