ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably going to sell my SNS to fund part of the ring. Shoes come and go and my girl a keeper anyway
nthat.gif

Congrats @macg0120  

Probably going to sell my SNS to fund part of the ring. Shoes come and go and my girl a keeper anyway :nthat:

Congrats @macg0120

Thanks man. Thats why im more selective with copping shoes.

@macg0120
   damn congrats! 
I just went through and purchased this last month, still have to ask as well....

33210140055_e9b257bf8f_b.jpg

33210139175_13ecf26dab_b.jpg

Damn a 2 ct ring with H color and VS 1 clarit? Would cost you 10k? Congrats man. My ring is SNS x SS and yours is SNS 1.0. If I wanted that I gotta sell my boost collection.

Last edited:
@macg

As long as you're girl is happy with it, who cares. You can tell her "wear your ring" like dudes out here shout "wear your kicks"
roll.gif
Exactly this. I know my girl would be happy with a cracker jack ring hypothetically, i just wanted to ball out for her on this one lol

Hey lets not get locked in on the ring but the actual marriage. My wife's ring cost pretty good and we are 5yrs in, BUT my mothers ring cost my dad a smooooth $130 and they been married 30yrs.

Don't be fooled...the ring means nothing if the marriage is trash. MONEY will NOT keep her around.

Alright ... @bds120  advice for today. Now back to these shoes.

edit...unless you have like Mayweather money...she might stay but she is just out gold diggin then..she dont like you. LOL

Last edited:
My wife's engagement ring has been in the safe deposit box for years. Honestly it was a huge waste of money! lol but whatever as long as shes happy

Now you guys putting my ring to shame. Its like I have GRs and you have collabs.
Honestly, I'm glad she loves it and gets compliments on it all the time... but I hate the fact that I spent what I spent (over $10k) on a damn rock for her finger. 

But happy wife, happy life....  Right?

My order status under Hola says 'Suspected Fraud'

And I just got 2 new PayPal emails saying I paid 200.00 in each one. (I had a 400 payment yesterday)

I wonder if my order is getting canceled. Or my order is getting honored as two individual orders.

My order status under Hola says 'Suspected Fraud'

And I just got 2 new PayPal emails saying I paid 200.00 in each one. (I had a 400 payment yesterday)

I wonder if my order is getting canceled. Or my order is getting honored as two individual orders.
Doesn't sound promising.

Back
Top Bottom