ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much salt running through my veins right now. I don't wanna pay resale on EQT's man lol.

yeah I started to notice that. I think I make it known when I really want a pair too
laugh.gif

My impulse has gotten the best of me a few times and I've been trying to control it lately
I don't even log into my paypal account anymore. Nothing but "money out" activity. Luckily I've slowed down and become more selective...

got the NMDs. now waiting on White 93/17 + triple black pureboost zgs and im pretty much set for the year

Last edited:
Got my navy pair of the inikis in and I've gotta say, QC and overall build quality is below average.

They are definitely a light and comfortable shoe but I was hoping for a bit more of a structured fit like a Gazelle or Campus.

The stretch mesh upper is VERY forgiving but it feels a bit too much like an NMD for my liking.

I'll likely still keep my red pair but I think the navy has got to go...

With the release of the 3.0 TB do you guys think the TB 1.0 will go up?

Also can I get a PC on 1.0 TB? Got an offer of $400 shipped

Just read through an old text convo with a friend, speaking of 1.0s. He sent me this pic when he was in the US on his vacation in april last year. Makes me super sad to see what was sitting back then. Worst part is when I saw that he asked if I needed anything and I was like "no it's okay I have the core black and mystery grey already". If I had knew back then how it would turn out with the UB I would have asked him to buy me an extra pair of all 3 UB 1.0's to stock.
View media item 2353031

Damn those were the days... I even returned a couple of grey wools because the toe box knit seemed crooked and not aligned with the adidas outsole tip. Also passed up on MGs because I didn't want to pay full price for another grey shoe. Smh.

Just got my Inikis. Pretty nice shoe but tbh I think they look better in pictures than when you unbox them. Materials are decent but not the best but on the other hand it's a 120$ shoe. Comfort is there but nowhere near the UB. A bit more comfy than pk NMDs imo. Sizing : pretty tight actually. Went tts (11) which I wear in some of my ub 1.0's and these almost feel tighter because of the material around the front of the toes. Definitely wouldn't be able to size down from my UB 1.0 size, that's for sure. Not sure if I'm gonna keep them yet or send back. Have to think about it today and wear them more indoors.
Does it come with an insole? And is it wide foot friendly? I couldn't wear NMDs as much because of the lateral forefoot EVA block.

I think I'm just going to paint my core blacks instead of buying TBs. Save my *** $150 bucks

Seems like a great idea. Let us know how the paint holds up on the plastic cage.

Repped for the links, especially those random EU sites. I didn't buy these but appreciate the help.

Back
Top Bottom