ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The struggle is real for all of us , all of my others collab have been pricy pricy almost too pricy 

I have a size 8 on my cart why why why god dammit 
I felt sick in the stomach paying 500+ for kiths. but selling off a cream made it all better hahah.

in reality it doesn't really matter how much resell you pay for a shoe just as long as you can stomach it.

If you really want the shoe, spend 1,000 on it. I am sure no one really gonna pocket check you on that.

that's why it is pretty smart what Teddy did. Build a Boost collection on the resell tip. Get popular then start making merch to make your money back.

Former Team Retail lol so sad nobody prosper in being team retail nowadays 
Im still full team retail/team manual
Got about 8 pairs so far including 2 yeezys/Kiths/and TB 3.0's on the way.
Although the only thing that sucks about being team retail is I can't get myself to pay resale for 1.0's and I got into the game way to late to get them for retail

C5705VKU4AAZ9hW.jpg
HULUHAWK is shipping out orders

anyone get shipping?
I got it earlier

btw, how big and heavy was your shipment...it stated they shipped 2 to me, however the shipment size indicates they shipped only one

still happy I getting one though, lol

Last edited:
WHY YOU BEING SO SLEEK WITH ME ALEXANDER WANG WHYYYYYY WHYYYYYY 

I felt sick in the stomach paying 500+ for kiths. but selling off a cream made it all better hahah.

in reality it doesn't really matter how much resell you pay for a shoe just as long as you can stomach it.

If you really want the shoe, spend 1,000 on it. I am sure no one really gonna pocket check you on that.

that's why it is pretty smart what Teddy did. Build a Boost collection on the resell tip. Get popular then start making merch to make your money back.
True if you're saving for something, then go ahead and expend on it, if you have your focus set elsewhere well no need to discuss 

I don't really believe that dude had that kind of thought when he first started, he just stumble upon the opportunity and he milked it right away 
Im still full team retail/team manual
Got about 8 pairs so far including 2 yeezys/Kiths/and TB 3.0's on the way.
Although the only thing that sucks about being team retail is I can't get myself to pay resale for 1.0's and I got into the game way to late to get them for retail
Then cease to be ... lol 

We going to cook on those Saturday.  
Have a meeting on the schedule with my boss and some clients, tried to slide away from it, he ******* insisted, since I'm here this is the first time ever that he insisted and that I'm gonna be working on Saturday, first thing aside from yeezys this year that I wanted to get and now I'm here looking at this 

Dammit curse curse curse 

Have a meeting on the schedule with my boss and some clients, tried to slide away from it, he ******* insisted, since I'm here this is the first time ever that he insisted and that I'm gonna be working on Saturday, first thing aside from yeezys this year that I wanted to get and now I'm here looking at this 

Dammit curse curse curse 
Resell sucks, I can try to possibly help.  

Dammit curse curse curse 
You can always trade your Zebras 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom