ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice man, congrats! I'm in the process of searching for a ring now. Sold off my shoe collection to fund it. I'm just looking for 1 more nice summer shoe to rock. Really wanted the R2 WM today but that was impossible for me. Not sure what I'm going to get now as I don't like to pay resale. My current rotation is just CB 1.0 and Choc 750's. Might pick up the Huang sandals for the summer as I just own a pair of crocs. 
Size?

Sorry, I can't find through all the pages.  But, what's Iniki & Zebra sizing relative to UB 1.0s?  

ADC shipping email just came through on TB

those of you shopping for rocks check out white flash in addition to the james allen suggestion, everybody has a "friend" in the business but their prices/quality are hard to beat unless its family.

Looks like someone got a pair of fake Kith UB's off of GOAT.  Have to be really careful with everything nowadays I guess.

Pic proof here: 

Nice man, congrats! I'm in the process of searching for a ring now. Sold off my shoe collection to fund it. I'm just looking for 1 more nice summer shoe to rock. Really wanted the R2 WM today but that was impossible for me. Not sure what I'm going to get now as I don't like to pay resale. My current rotation is just CB 1.0 and Choc 750's. Might pick up the Huang sandals for the summer as I just own a pair of crocs. 
I did the same thing back in 2012..sold most/all my collection. Dropped most of it on the ring for just under 11k. The rest went to wedding expenses. =) 

So if UB 1.0 = 9, then Iniki = 9, and V2 = 9.5?
Yes...  For the most part but that really depends on your foot too...  Some have stayed same size with V2 which I think for me, would have been too snug for my liking.

Looks like someone got a pair of fake Kith UB's off of GOAT.  Have to be really careful with everything nowadays I guess.

Pic proof here: 
Pic doesn't prove anything other than the consortium tag is incorrect. But even WW and SNS 1.0 had ****** up QC issues like that

But yes, that alone does not prove that its fake...  **** I remember Oregon shoe had the upside down duck on the tongue...  Forgot which shoe... 

ADC shipping email just came through on TB

those of you shopping for rocks check out white flash in addition to the james allen suggestion, everybody has a "friend" in the business but their prices/quality are hard to beat unless its family.
Hey man thanks a lot. I'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom