ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have a meeting on the schedule with my boss and some clients, tried to slide away from it, he ******* insisted, since I'm here this is the first time ever that he insisted and that I'm gonna be working on Saturday, first thing aside from yeezys this year that I wanted to get and now I'm here looking at this 

Dammit curse curse curse 

View media item 2353475

View media item 2353476
I think there's more colorways of that black model coming soon which may be a consolation if you aren't able to cop this Saturday. Forget where I saw them but there were a few more

I think there's more colorways of that black model coming soon which may be a consolation if you aren't able to cop this Saturday. Forget where I saw them but there were a few more
Now on if it's not retail is bust for me (I HOPE lol) 

Now on if it's not retail is bust for me (I HOPE lol) 
I'm so invested in you getting these now that I'm really pulling for you to get a pair :lol:
You think you'll be able to be on your phone this Saturday? Maybe someone here will be able to oop you a cart on adidas, if you're able to access a device I'll try to oop you a cart so you're able to checkout

If I cop I'll trade for your Zebras 
roll.gif

I got charged for 1 pair from HB but I received a shipping email with 2 pairs like my original order confirmation showed. Checked package weight and it's 3 lbs....most likely just 1 pair.

Last edited:
I'm so invested in you getting these now that I'm really pulling for you to get a pair
laugh.gif

You think you'll be able to be on your phone this Saturday? Maybe someone here will be able to oop you a cart on adidas, if you're able to access a device I'll try to oop you a cart so you're able to checkout
I don't really know, I don't know how the meeting will go , maybe it'll be fast, maybe we'll do brunch afterwards, maybe it'll be the all day , maybes and maybes equal L'S .

I asked my girl to help me ... she only said "you have too many shoes already" damn , she's ice cold baby ice cold , no rock for her in the near future 

I don't really know, I don't know how the meeting will go , maybe it'll be fast, maybe we'll do brunch afterwards, maybe it'll be the all day , maybes and maybes equal L'S .

I asked my girl to help me ... she only said "you have too many shoes already" damn , she's ice cold baby ice cold , no rock for her in the near future 
roll.gif

Haha no worries I'll still try to oop you a cart through your pm's just in case

Just try to excuse yourself for a restroom break around 10 am est and see if you get lucky :rofl:

Last edited:
Remember at that time it's a diarrhea break, not just a little leak
Exactly, tell them you'll be a while and if they ask why just tell them "you don't wanna know"

That's not technically a lie since they probably don't really wanna know you're trying to get some shoes

Not yet. In a month or two. 
laugh.gif

Nice man, congrats! I'm in the process of searching for a ring now. Sold off my shoe collection to fund it. I'm just looking for 1 more nice summer shoe to rock. Really wanted the R2 WM today but that was impossible for me. Not sure what I'm going to get now as I don't like to pay resale. My current rotation is just CB 1.0 and Choc 750's. Might pick up the Huang sandals for the summer as I just own a pair of crocs. 

Back
Top Bottom