ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For my quarter sockers 
nerd.gif

Anyone having any running experience in the Adios 3 Boosts or the Prime Boosts?
nerd.gif

How about the Energy Boost 2s (?)?

I had some Energy Boost 2s and sold them on eBay after a few runs.  Too narrow and snug on the top of my foot unless I laced them loose.  I have 2 pairs of the AdiZero Boosts which are a great shoe for speedwork and short runs.  There's not much cushion so I have never done more than around 5 miles.  Super lightweight and comfy for runs or just wearing around.

Last edited:
A few questions..

1)  the triple black LTD was a 1.0 right? 

2) I tried on my first pair of UB which was a 3.0 and a US 9.5 seem to fit me well with a bit of toe space while 10 was way too big and Im normally a 10 in Js like the 1s.  So what would this make me in RC, or 1.0s or 2.0s? Cant find any stores that have 1.0s for me to try on. 

This should be posted to the NMD thread not the UB thread.
Technically this is the overall Boost thread and someone decided to make NMDs their own.

Just UBs are the dominant talk of this thread....and pretty much the only Boost that matters.

Technically this is the overall Boost thread and someone decided to make NMDs their own.

Just UBs are the dominant talk of this thread....and pretty much the only Boost that matters.
Ok I didn't know that.  I thought we all came to agreement that the NMD was its own entity.  

I guess i'll start back posting all NMD news and legit checks in here instead of over there.
wink.gif

You might want to check these out. ADIDAS Adizero Prime LTD.  They are comparable to the Nike FKR, IMO.  I really like the reflective PK and are more comfortable than FKR. 
Price is half off right now. Retail was $200.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/282019329028?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&var=580971532773&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
...and YES winnsports is legit.

That's the cw I'm eyeing for those. How's the sizing? True to size or +1/2 up? I go +1/2 in the FKRs if that matters...

I had some Energy Boost 2s and sold them on eBay after a few runs.  Too narrow and snug on the top of my foot unless I laced them loose.  I have 2 pairs of the AdiZero Boosts which are a great shoe for speedwork and short runs.  There's not much cushion so I have never done more than around 5 miles.  Super lightweight and comfy for runs or just wearing around.

View media item 2237182

View media item 2024462

Thanks! How's the sizing on the Energy Boost 2s and the Primes for you? +1/2?

I think the Prime Boosts fit the description of what I want in a Boost running shoe. I don't need a lot of cushioning. I typically run 6-8mi in the FKRs regularly. I try to record 100mi each month.

Last edited:

Ok I didn't know that.  I thought we all came to agreement that the NMD was its own entity.  

I guess i'll start back posting all NMD news and legit checks in here instead of over there.
wink.gif
Sure if you want. a lot of those folks post here and in the NMD thread anyways.

But you might have better luck with legit check in the NMD thread since I have no clue or have been exposed to enough fake NMDs to call them out. So one less help here.

UB fakes however, I might be of service.

I think it's just one of those unspoken things like only a sprinkle of times Yeezys get mentioned in here when that shoe has its own designated thread even though its a Boost product. But EQT Boost / Pure Boost/ Y-3 Boost all find home here.

That's the cw I'm eyeing for those. How's the sizing? True to size or +1/2 up?
Thanks! How's the sizing on the Energy Boost 2s? +1/2?

I think the Prime Boosts fit the description of what I want in a Boost running shoe. I don't need a lot of cushioning. I typically run 6-8mi in the FKRs regularly. I try to record 100mi each month.
Sizing is TTS for the Adizero Prime

A few questions..

1)  the triple black LTD was a 1.0 right? 

2) I tried on my first pair of UB which was a 3.0 and a US 9.5 seem to fit me well with a bit of toe space while 10 was way too big and Im normally a 10 in Js like the 1s.  So what would this make me in RC, or 1.0s or 2.0s? Cant find any stores that have 1.0s for me to try on. 
Yes, triple black was 1.0 primeknit.

RC, go with a 9.5.

3.0 run slightly looser than 1.0 or 2.0 and very similar to RC so go 9.5.

2.0 go with a 10 since the knit is tight.

1.0 it depends, it seems that navy, core black, LTD silver (maybe others) are extra tight in the collar while wool pairs run looser. 1.0 has a lot of variety in the sizing but id say go with a 9.5 or 10 depending on the pair.

Overall i think people get a little crazy with all the size talk i have gone with the same size for a majority of my UBs and they all work just fine. To me it seems that the length of all my pairs is the same but the tightness around the collar changes the most. like navy 1.0 for example, they are the exact length of my creams but fit alot smaller because the collar is really tight. This is where the 3.0s have seen the most improvement imo. the 3.0s have a looser collar and that collar is more cushioned than 1.0 or 2.0. My 3.0s are the same length just a big looser collar and a stretchier knit. 

disclaimer: this is my opinion and lord knows we all have different feet. PK is extremely forgiving so you can probs wear from tts to 1 size up and be just fine. 

Last edited:

Yes, triple black was 1.0 primeknit.

RC, go with a 9.5.

3.0 run slightly looser than 1.0 or 2.0 and very similar to RC so go 9.5.

2.0 go with a 10 since the knit is tight.

1.0 it depends, it seems that navy, core black, LTD silver (maybe others) are extra tight in the collar while wool pairs run looser. 1.0 has a lot of variety in the sizing but id say go with a 9.5 or 10 depending on the pair.

Overall i think people get a little crazy with all the size talk i have gone with the same size for a majority of my UBs and they all work just fine. To me it seems that the length of all my pairs is the same but the tightness around the collar changes the most. like navy 1.0 for example, they are the exact length of my creams but fit alot smaller because the collar is really tight. This is where the 3.0s have seen the most improvement imo. the 3.0s have a looser collar and that collar is more cushioned than 1.0 or 2.0. My 3.0s are the same length just a big looser collar and a stretchier knit. 

disclaimer: this is my opinion and lord knows we all have different feet. PK is extremely forgiving so you can probs wear from tts to 1 size up and be just fine. 
repped thanks man will keep this in mind 

Back
Top Bottom