ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SSENSE with the free overnight shipping for the Triple Black Uncaged UB
eek.gif
Ordered at 3pm PST too
where are you located? i ordered yesterday too and only have order confirmation, they havent shipped.

I hate to do this but sometimes this thread gets by me. I'm buying my girl a pair of UB for X-Mas. Nothing fancy just a straight up GR for her to workout in. Any codes out there to take advantage of? Thanks in advance.

Does any knows when the countdown ends for that 3D futurecraft?  I am seeing just "today" on confirm apps.  Trying to set a reminder to take a dose of the L

View media item 2260836

also my calves are pretty shredded/lean so i can get away with it. 

trying to think if there's any other way i can compliment myself here, but yeah, sock game is on point; calves are great to look at. 

I'm part of an age group where I don't judge people based on their socks, nor do i give a care if some internet man cares about my socks. 

haha ok man. again, do you.

Does any knows when the countdown ends for that 3D futurecraft?  I am seeing just "today" on confirm apps.  Trying to set a reminder to take a dose of the L
Same for me. Guessing it'll be EST 4, 5 or 7. Just feel like those have been past times

Just saw signups don't close until 2pm.. once that happens a timer will appear.

I've been pretty anti-3.0 Knit pattern since original images came about.

My friend got me a pair from the Adidas store this past weekend as a wedding gift. The Burgundys. Actually really like these a lot. Very dope in person.

I took it upon myself and ordered triple white 3.0's since I was able to for less than retail and just got them in. There is WAY too much grey on the knit pattern IMO. Should've been a solid white. The translucent cage is also terrible on these. Might return or sell, unsure yet. Anybody else disappointed with the White 3.0's?

New NYC flagship store had bronze medals today. Was able to scoop a 10.5. No burgundys. They had uncaged TB, navy, gray, and blue 3.0. Parley uncaged and some other uncaged as well. Not sure of sizes.

So after 2 weeks of my TB order processing, where I didn't reach out to ADC in fear of bad news, my order finally shipped today!

Back
Top Bottom