ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just received my first pair of UBs from Start Fitness for $113 shipped.

Ultra Boost 2 - Solar Red by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

I really hope they're legit because I'm not that blown away by BOOST. #theyaight
Those are an underwhelming pair in person, but if you don't like them on feet (how they feel and perform) then you may not be a boost guy. For the running you do though I would assume Mizuno & Asics would be more suited for the mileage (but you know more than I do when it comes to that anyways)

Those are an underwhelming pair in person, but if you don't like them on feet (how they feel and perform) then you may not be a boost guy. For the running you do though I would assume Mizuno & Asics would be more suited for the mileage (but you know more than I do when it comes to that anyways)

Don't get me wrong. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Solar Red cw and how they look, but the "comfort" of BOOST didn't impress me very much. These'll probably just get worn for work/casual.

Last edited:
6pm for 3D boost - smh I wanted to leave the office early today but guess not. Even though I'm sure I'll strike out lol
laugh.gif

Do 1.0s stretch at all? Got a pair thats a little narrow, would like a LITTLE bit of room but dont want to .5 size up for length.

Don't get me wrong. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Solar Red cw and how they look, but the "comfort" of BOOST didn't impress me very much. These'll probably just get worn for work/casual.
understandable - as a runner (i think i remember you posting that you're a runner(?)) you've probably had some pretty tight-fitting shoes I'm guessing(?) 

my whole life my foot has been in a big ol' leather ball shoes, so something that was a little more form fitting but still stretched and allowed for full range of motion is like heaven for me...*see: overspending* 

UB's made me more aware of when a basketball shoe was chunking out my foot and how it was hurting my own perception of my speed and my ability to be quick. 

the inward pull that i get with UB's is something i still haven't found in a bball shoe...looking though...(Nike Jet Flights were my haven back in the day) 

/tangent

but if you're used to some top of the line running shoes, I can see where and how UB could fall short...

Solar reds look good though... sec I'll go find a picture of another custom job i found...

understandable - as a runner (i think i remember you posting that you're a runner(?)) you've probably had some pretty tight-fitting shoes I'm guessing(?) 

my whole life my foot has been in a big ol' leather ball shoes, so something that was a little more form fitting but still stretched and allowed for full range of motion is like heaven for me...*see: overspending* 

UB's made me more aware of when a basketball shoe was chunking out my foot and how it was hurting my own perception of my speed and my ability to be quick. 

the inward pull that i get with UB's is something i still haven't found in a bball shoe...looking though...(Nike Jet Flights were my haven back in the day) 

/tangent

but if you're used to some top of the line running shoes, I can see where and how UB could fall short...

Solar reds look good though... sec I'll go find a picture of another custom job i found...

Yeah, I like to run. My favorite shoes to run in are the Flyknit Racers and Lunaracer3s. Non-Nike, I also like the Newton Distance 3s and 4s. For adidas, I'm still interested in Boost. I just don't think the UBs would perform well for me, but I'm looking into the Adios 3 and/or Prime Boost. The Energy Boost 2 also has my interest.

Last edited:
About to unload my worn shadows 1s for another pair of triple blacks. My fave boost to date after creams. :lol: shadows releasing next year makes this decision way easier.

So that Navy 3.0 ended up being too big than what I wanted. Anyone here interested in it before I send it back to Adidas?

sz.12

Back
Top Bottom