ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that was rough..
embarassed.gif

they should just scrap this app. Or turn it to straight out raffle. How can it possibly be a fair way if it requires the fastest tapper that isn't even human?

They're based in Canada so the transaction is international..that might have had something to do with it.
yeah i figured that was the reason but I just ordered a pair of UBs from Europe with the same card with the same shipping and billing adress with no issues.

Last edited:

yeah i figured that was the reason but I just ordered a pair of UBs from Europe with the same card shipped to the office and had no problems. funny how things work
Ran into that before ordering from Europe. From my understanding it could be caused by US issued CCs lacking 3-D secure that its European issued counterparts would have. Basically only way to prevent this is to order via Paypal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3-D_Secure

I also could be completely wrong

Last edited:
you guys maybe would've had a chance on the old Confirmed with the splash pages and whatnot. But the new confirm is about the tap jig. It's a lot harder if you're tapping manually. 

Yeah I've tried the old confirmed a couple times before they switched to this one...adidas just don't like me lol

I'm pretty sure that there are about 2,000+ people who tap at the EXACT same time in full synchronization.

Don't know how the app measures priority on that scenario.

I hit Belugas & all 3 black V2s on confirmed without any kind of tapping jig. It's possible.

That being said, my buddy in NY who tried for the 3D Runners for me took a huge L today haha

Honestly no one can even complain about taking the L on this one. What was it like 300 pairs or less? Even if you tap the screen in the first millisecond chances are that so did a few thousand other guys. This was basically a lottery today. I'm just waiting to see if any of the NT fam hit.

I'm pretty sure that there are about 2,000+ people who tap at the EXACT same time in full synchronization.

Don't know how the app measures priority on that scenario.
it really doesn't. People have their auto-tapping do it for them. Thats why I think Confirmed should switch to a raffle instead

I hit Belugas & all 3 black V2s on confirmed without any kind of tapping jig. It's possible.

That being said, my buddy in NY who tried for the 3D Runners for me took a huge L today haha
Not saying it's impossible, but very hard to win manually. There were a lot more "manual" winners on the old Confirmed. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom