ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

it really doesn't. People have their auto-tapping do it for them. Thats why I think Confirmed should switch to a raffle instead

Not saying it's impossible, but very hard to win manually. There were a lot more "manual" winners on the old Confirmed. 
So what is the "jig" - running Confirmed on a PC, with a program that taps for you?

I don't exactly know how it works because I don't use one or know how to, otherwise I would have won on Confirmed already. But a lot of winners actually use some sort of auto clicker, I have seen it in action where it just taps super fast. Faster than human speed. Another "jig" I've heard is people bypassing the timer by a few seconds which gives them that priority advantage. Haven't seen a confirmation of that tho. 

If you youtube it, you can probably find the tapper method that doesn't even require a jailbroken phone

Last edited:

I don't exactly know how it works because I don't use one or know how to, otherwise I would have won on Confirmed already. But a lot of winners actually use some sort of auto clicker, I have seen it in action where it just taps super fast. Faster than human speed. Another "jig" I've heard is people bypassing the timer by a few seconds which gives them that priority advantage. Haven't seen a confirmation of that tho. 
Yeah there is 100% a jig

I hit Belugas & all 3 black V2s on confirmed without any kind of tapping jig. It's possible.

That being said, my buddy in NY who tried for the 3D Runners for me took a huge L today haha

Impossible. If you didnt get it then nobody couldve won also. You win every damn time. :lol:

Yes, triple black was 1.0 primeknit.

RC, go with a 9.5.

3.0 run slightly looser than 1.0 or 2.0 and very similar to RC so go 9.5.

2.0 go with a 10 since the knit is tight.

1.0 it depends, it seems that navy, core black, LTD silver (maybe others) are extra tight in the collar while wool pairs run looser. 1.0 has a lot of variety in the sizing but id say go with a 9.5 or 10 depending on the pair.

Overall i think people get a little crazy with all the size talk i have gone with the same size for a majority of my UBs and they all work just fine. To me it seems that the length of all my pairs is the same but the tightness around the collar changes the most. like navy 1.0 for example, they are the exact length of my creams but fit alot smaller because the collar is really tight. This is where the 3.0s have seen the most improvement imo. the 3.0s have a looser collar and that collar is more cushioned than 1.0 or 2.0. My 3.0s are the same length just a big looser collar and a stretchier knit. 

disclaimer: this is my opinion and lord knows we all have different feet. PK is extremely forgiving so you can probs wear from tts to 1 size up and be just fine. 

I agree with this in terms of the knit pattern being more forgiving or being more tight. My first pair of Ultraboost is the OG Purple which I bought a sz11 because there were no sz10.5 left. After finding a sz10.5 pair, I exchanged my sz11.0 for it even though really, I can barely feel the difference in sizing and fitment. All my Ultraboost now are a sz10.5 and to me all feel the same. Both 1.0, 2.0 and 1.0 knit with 2.0 sole. However, I just received my pair of sz10.5 RC which the knit itself is so soft and stretchy compared to my 1.0's and 2.0's, it feels so roomy upfront which makes it feel 1 size two big. I can see my toe push up so easily through the knit. I'm not sure yet if it's necessary to trade for a sz10 or my foot just needs to get use to the very soft knit of the RC.

Last edited:

If you youtube it, you can probably find the tapper method that doesn't even require a jailbroken phone
did a quick google search and SMH sure enough there are jig/bots out there

Impossible. If you didnt get it then nobody couldve won also. You win every damn time.
laugh.gif
Nah only V2s haha. Just hoping I can continue my steak

I agree with this in terms of the knit pattern being more forgiving or being more tight. My first pair of Ultraboost is the OG Purple which I bought a sz11 because there were no sz10.5 left. After finding a sz10.5 pair, I exchanged my sz11.0 for it even though really, I can barely feel the difference in sizing and fitment. All my Ultraboost now are a sz10.5 and to me all feel the same. Both 1.0, 2.0 and 1.0 knit with 2.0 sole. However, I just received my pair of sz10.5 RC which the knit itself is so soft and stretchy compared to my 1.0's and 2.0's, it feels so roomy upfront. I can see my toe push up so easily through the knit. I'm not sure yet if it's necessary to trade for a sz10 or my foot just needs to get use to the very soft knit.
From my experience you don't really need to change your UB size amongst any version. 1.0/2.0/Uncaged (possibly 3.0, haven't got mine in yet). Only time this doesn't apply is for some consortium UBs where they use their own design/knits.

Sizing up/down really just changes the length more so than the overall feel. If anything, sizing down actually felt a slight bit more snug but that was in the toe box area and not the width. sizing up .5 didn't change feel at all, just length.

From my experience you don't really need to change your UB size amongst any version. 1.0/2.0/Uncaged (possibly 3.0, haven't got mine in yet). Only time this doesn't apply is for some consortium UBs where they use their own design/knits.

Sizing up/down really just changes the length more so than the overall feel. If anything, sizing down actually felt a slight bit more snug but that was in the toe box area and not the width. sizing up .5 didn't change feel at all, just length.

After trying the RC on feet, I do notice that the extra room that it has over the regular 1.0 or 2.0 looks slightly bigger. Maybe a half size down would satisfy me better. Anyone wanna trade sz10 for a sz10.5??? :D

Hey guys..
Considering its the same price.

Should i get a black UB 1.0 on ebay
Or
Should i get black UB 3.0 from footsites

Planning on using it at work as a nurse.
I bought triple whites but those are scary to use everyday. Seems like i will have to clean it every week if i use it for work all the time

Did you stay TTS on your RC or size down? If stayed TTS, how does the fitment feel for you??

Here is my take on the RC sizing

My TTS is size 10.

All my 8 pairs of V1 are size 10. My RC is size 9.5 and feels the same.

Imo either you went TTS or half size up with your UBs then you could go half size down from your normal sizing and it will fit the same. Hope that clears it up for you.

Hey guys..

Or

I bought triple whites but those are scary to use everyday. Seems like i will have to clean it every week if i use it for work all the time

1.0 > 3.0 im also a fan of 3.0s but if you can get 1.0s better.

Hey guys..

Or

1.0 Core blacks while they're still around. 

3.0's will be around for a while if you decide you want them instead/too

Last edited:
CB 1.0>_____ just be aware that the the sole can be slippery. The continental sole on 2.0 and beyond has better grip that is a bit better but can still be slippery

3.0 is more comfortable according to most, but 1.0s are comfortable already *shrugs*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom