ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2.0, there's like 11 people in here that like those 
laugh.gif

Adidas store Houston
Got my Uncaged TB UB's in from ADC the other day and it came in a black box. The box label looks matte compared to the usual glossy label as well.

Did anyone's come with a black box instead of the yellow boost box? It's also different from the caged TB UB box. Did ADC send me some b-grades? :nerd:

View media item 2260577View media item 2260578

I like my uncaged TB but I kinda wish that the black was a darker black. I took pics with my iPhone and it's funny that the shoes look purple as well lol. I think it has a lot to do with the lighting. As far as the black box, maybe they ran out of the standard yellow who knows

@illmatickal

I have the TB UC as well and in person, there are no purple hints to the weave at all. It is a very dark charcoal grey mixed with black. It may just be the lighting of your picture, but if your pair really looks that purple in person then there may be a problem. For reference, @theuesrjohnny and @HughMungus' in hand/on feet photos of them posted a few days ago in the thread accurately portrayed the color:

I know this going to sound crazy but this is my favorite release of 2016 the only shoe that would top it at this point is if I score on the Naked x UB collab on the 16th
Gonna be the first uncaged I keep.

Last edited:
i cant take anybody seriously that wears crew socks with sneakers, unless they have pants on covering them. I just think they look foolish.

Ah. I don't really purchase anything from the Foot sites to get that headstart 
laugh.gif

So 100% of the inventory is allocated to the people with headstart and then the remaining pairs (if any) gets released to those without the headstart? 
Pretty much...  So Yeezy drop 6m headstart is crucial and even then people take Ls...  Specially here in SD.  There is only 1 footlocker that drops Yeezy...  Other releases you can get away with 5 mins or less...  I hit my BT 1s with 5mins.  My friend hit on SJ11s with 4 minutes.

Sucks because currently, 17th drop is not yet on the app so who knows if it will show up or not...  

Pretty much...  So Yeezy drop 6m headstart is crucial and even then people take Ls...  Specially here in SD.  There is only 1 footlocker that drops Yeezy...  Other releases you can get away with 5 mins or less...  I hit my BT 1s with 5mins.  My friend hit on SJ11s with 4 minutes.

Sucks because currently, 17th drop is not yet on the app so who knows if it will show up or not... 
I'm going to download the app on my IPAD and register with my bro's info. If I hit, he can pick them up while I'm on the plane
nthat.gif

I wear crew socks with my UBs because it's mad cold here lol and I would probably feel foolish exposing my ankles to 33 degree weather.

I wear crew socks with my UBs because it's mad cold here lol and I would probably feel foolish exposing my ankles to 33 degree weather.
I do the same here in Toronto...but I do wear long pants when wearing crew socks with any sneakers.

I do the same here in Toronto...but I do wear long pants when wearing crew socks with any sneakers.
crew socks all year round. smartwool phd's in the winter and huf/stance in the warmer months. i dont understand peoples aversion towards shorts+crew socks but to each his/her own i guess

crew socks all year round. smartwool phd's in the winter and huf/stance in the warmer months. i dont understand peoples aversion towards shorts+crew socks but to each his/her own i guess
Los Angeles, So Cal NTers have no use for crew socks. Even when it's freezing, it's like 65 degrees and you can wear shorts with a hoody. I need my UVs.

Back
Top Bottom