ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have to give a shout out to @**************  for following through with a pair of missing laces that didn't show up on my initial order. That's customer service.

I don't like collabs but voted WW.

The only one I would attempt to purchase.
I agree. I don't dislike the collabs but the more I get into UB the more I like the Adidas 1.0 CWs best. Creams, Burgs, Olive, Royal, OG, 3M... All fire. J&D are very clean but resale is too expensive for the minor upgrades they offer from the standard trip white & CB.

Admittedly my first pair of Boosts, but i'm hooked!

Already have 3 others on the way lol
Out of all the 2.0 I think this is going to be the one I regret copping the most. I just have too many pairs to justify another grey CW.

i'm a stock laces kind of guy.

75% of the reason because i prefer it, 25% because I'm too lazy to undo laces. Hate it, actually.

The beauty of lace swaps is that it's not a permanent thing. If I get bored of the look and wanna go back to stock, I'll go back. And vice versa. I like the choice. Little to no effort.
Agree with this. I laced swap my CB and MG. I still enjoy them as of the moment then I will transfer the lace to a different UB when I get tired of it.

A Stan Smith inspired color way would be dope, with forest green cage or something.
what if it was uncaged but the regular silhouette like the Solebox collab and it had the holes like the stans do, with the green accents. holes might be hard to do in PK, maybe small eyelets?

Last edited:

The outer sole on the sock-lined ones looks interesting, like it might almost be a trail-ready version or something. Either way, not particularly feeling either of them. I can't get behind this sock-liner trend at all, and the laceless ones don't seem too attractive to me either. These are poor quality pics though and maybe the style will change as a release gets closer

@reigning, I'd appreciate it if you kept these off your IG for a bit. I haven't seen these pics yet and I might be a bit paranoid but I don't really wanna blow up my 'sources' spot 
diggin' the outsoles..looks rigid & more durable than the previous releases.. but sockliner & a tongue.. don't think it's necessary... 

Last edited:

do i need to pull the trigger for CB 1.0 or just wait for TB to drop? this fall right?
Pull trigger on cb 1.0 since those are for sure coppable. TB are still speculated release with no official release date. Plus, not a bad thing to end up having both pairs if TB does release and you are able to cop.

Has anyone done any customs to their navys ?
Mine are getting yellowed (BOOST).
I would love to see what people have done. Or if you guys have any ideas. ...

Pull trigger on cb 1.0 since those are for sure coppable. TB are still speculated release with no official release date. Plus, not a bad thing to end up having both pairs if TB does release and you are able to cop.
their durability is "good" or just okay? specially their outsole since they're not continental
SS drop the RB to £90 again
only for EUR 42 and 47.5

and hey your nick sounds familiar, are you the same tok3ng from SA?

Back
Top Bottom