ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After looking at these multiple times, I am feeling these more then the current uncaged. I like the plastic lace hole cage and the molded three stripes. Like the tongue as well but the sock collar kills it, as well as that oversized pull tab.

Last edited:
their durability is "good" or just okay? specially their outsole since they're not continental

only for EUR 42 and 47.5
and hey your nick sounds familiar, are you the same tok3ng from SA?

yeapss man....
how bout you? any nickname at SA?
:smile:

Pull trigger on cb 1.0 since those are for sure coppable. TB are still speculated release with no official release date. Plus, not a bad thing to end up having both pairs if TB does release and you are able to cop.

yups.... CB 1.0 worth to cop imo

After looking at these multiple times, I am feeling these more then the current uncaged. I like the plastic lace hole cage and the molded three stripes. Like the tongue as well but the sock collar kills it, as well as that oversized pull tab.

if they dont make the sock collar, i think it will be better.... that things looks weird man

What's a fair price for a pair of DS solebox UB? And do anyone know how many pairs there was of them? 

doubled up on og white 1.0's via RevUpSports, thanks for the info! Just need the CB 1.0's now and I should be good.

OG White 1.0s are far and away my favorite pair. Definitely get the most wear. Only shoe i've ever doubled up on and I have no regrets what so ever.

laugh.gif

Pull tab is must go. Nothing a mini mod couldn't fix. Keep everything else. That high tongue is dope.

Last edited:
OG White 1.0s are far and away my favorite pair. Definitely get the most wear. Only shoe i've ever doubled up on and I have no regrets what so ever.
Yeah I cant wait for them to come in. Just ordered both at retail. Will probably buy some laces for them. Shouldve gotten these a long time ago since the 2.0 pattern just isn't for me. I'll be passing on the 3.0's. The pattern of the primeknit looks weird to me for some reason.

Last edited:

Just got my Silver Medals in and they are pure flames in hand and especially on feet. The metallic silver threading in the primeknit weave can’t be captured in pictures very well at all so this is the kind of colorway that really needs to be seen in person to appreciate. There are hints of silver sparkle wrapping around the heel on the black primeknit which is not easily seen in pictures that almost gives a nighttime starlight effect. In sunlight, they really shimmer like CRAZY and have the reflective quality of 3M. A few pairs of the Silver Medals definitely quenched my 3M thirst. In person, they are really similar. Also, there were no scratches on the chrome heel plate which was great.

So for all of you that copped a pair of Silvers online on release day, you are in for a treat when they are delivered. They really don’t disappoint and are the best of the medal pack IMO. These chrome beasts easily made my Top 3 UB colorways for sure.
Originally Posted by jericobot  

'Oh, like twilight?'
roll.gif
Yeah man, the Silver Medals are my Twilight kicks
laugh.gif
. No really though, they are dope af in person and hard to explain in words how sick they look on feet. pierresontan's Youtube on feet video (skip to 2:56 - 5:56 for the on feet portion) of the Silver Medals is the best I've seen so far:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom