ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Were the Multis limited?? They're starting to win me over the more I look at them...
The MC 2.0 are going to be pretty difficult to find now unfortunately. They were GR but they might have been the most limited GR UB released thus far this year since they were made in extremely limited quantities and sold out on every site almost instantly. They are definitely worth tracking down a pair though since they are straight fire on feet. I actually quadrupled up on the MC 2.0 since I knew they’d be hard to find now even though I initially only planned to double up since I got a good deal on 2 pair from RRS for $160 each and have no regrets. What size are you looking for? I’ll keep an eye out for you.

The MC 2.0 are going to be pretty difficult to find now unfortunately. They were GR but they might have been the most limited GR UB released thus far this year since they were made in extremely limited quantities and sold out on every site almost instantly. They are definitely worth tracking down a pair though since they are straight fire on feet. I actually quadrupled up on the MC 2.0 since I knew they’d be hard to find now even though I initially only planned to double up since I got a good deal on 2 pair from RRS for $160 each and have no regrets. What size are you looking for? I’ll keep an eye out for you.
Ah shiet... Knew I should've went for them when I had the chance... I really appreciate you looking out for me man, I'm a size 11-11.5 in UB.

Wow, I thought doubling up is kinda insane, you bring it to another level of fanatism haha.

Ah shiet... Knew I should've went for them when I had the chance... I really appreciate you looking out for me man, I'm a size 11-11.5 in UB.
No problem man. I'll let you know if I come across your size in them. Hopefully you'll be able to cop a pair soon.

Yeah man, the Silver Medals are my Twilight kicks
laugh.gif
. No really though, they are dope af in person and hard to explain in words how sick they look on feet. pierresontan's Youtube on feet video (skip to 2:56 - 5:56 for the on feet portion) of the Silver Medals is the best I've seen so far:
You got me hype to get mine in later this week!

You got me hype to get mine in later this week!
Be excited man! They really are fire on feet. Not only do they look great up close with all of the metallic weaving detail in the primeknit, but they look sick from afar on feet. I literally got stopped by strangers on the street asking about them. I'm curious to hear what you think about them when you see them in person!

i also looking for MC, mine is US12
Thank you so much for the help man

may I know where you had ordered your 1.0s for retail?
Yeah I cant wait for them to come in. Just ordered both at retail. Will probably buy some laces for them. Shouldve gotten these a long time ago since the 2.0 pattern just isn't for me. I'll be passing on the 3.0's. The pattern of the primeknit looks weird to me for some reason.

Anyone posted 2 pairs of boosts double boxed? Just wondering on the weight. Just a rough estimate but size 9 if were getting real technical lol.
Trying to save myself from getting on and off the scales with and without boost :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom