ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tee time in the woods.
SNS is my fav collab but the only thing I do not like about them is that the white knit absorbs whatever sock color your are wearing pretty hard that it affects the overall whiteness of the pk.

SNS is my fav collab but the only thing I do not like about them is that the white knit absorbs whatever sock color your are wearing pretty hard that it affects the overall whiteness of the pk.
3m's do that a lot more than the tee time's imo. You can legit tell what color socks I am wearing with 3m's on.

You mean the white actually changes color/get's died from the sock? I always wear white socks with my creams and whites because I was afraid of that.
3m's do that a lot more than the tee time's imo. You can legit tell what color socks I am wearing with 3m's on.
You're saying through the perforated holes you can see the color of the sock right?

I think I don't see that in my 3Ms because I wear black ankle socks 99.9% with my UBs.

You mean the white actually changes color/get's died from the sock? I always wear white socks with my creams and whites because I was afraid of that.

You're saying through the perforated holes you can see the color of the sock right?
Nah Im saying the PK it pretty thin so you can see the color of the sock you are wearing. so if you wore blue colored socks, you'd see the shade of blue through the white PK.

So far I haven't seen any black leakage from my sock spreading onto the knit although I wouldn't pass that as a possibility. Especially if you have sweaty feet and you wear like red socks with triple whites 1.0/2.0

Yup bruh.

Voted SNS, but I think I prefer the mens WW.  Love the stealth black PK of the WW.   Need to change my vote. 
laugh.gif

Ouch. What's the code. I tried searching for one but I couldn't find any. I guess I'm fine with it. It's no longer in the list of available cws.

Last edited:
Someone selling MCs in a size 10 for $145 in the Buying and Selling BBC, Bape, Supreme (NYC) FB group

Back
Top Bottom