ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bro how the **** are you gonna group Kolor and KVA together?! Kolors are on a whole nother level from the garbage KVAs.
I'll take your opinions with the grainiest of grain of salt since you have been trolling the poll since I first added it to the thread.

But you are more than welcome to press the 'don't have to vote' option again.

I'll take your opinions with the grainiest of grain of salt since you have been trolling the poll since I first added it to the thread.

But you are more than welcome to press the 'don't have to vote' option again.
I haven't been trolling **** man. I voted "other" once.

Was a silly decision to put them together, makes your judgement kinda suspect. Kolors are in my top 5 kicks no doubt.

Don't forget you still owe me lunch.

Last edited:

I haven't been trolling **** man. I voted "other" once.

Was a silly decision to put them together, makes your judgement kinda suspect. Kolors are in my top 5 kicks no doubt.

Don't forget you still owe me lunch.
KVA woulda been a wasted line so I decided to piggyback it on a collab that had similar qualities in mixing bold colors together.

Yup, haven't had dumpling in a while so still down for that.

2.0 has continental sole and full primeknit upper. 2.0 has gradient primeknit.
I'm gonna use it for work indoors, but I'm standing and walking a lot for 12 hour shifts basically. Which is more comfortable? I tried 2.0 in store and they were hella comfy to me. I've never tried 1.0 though

I've been using roshes and they're good for me, they only last me about 6-9 months though before they get trashed. Is this any better?

Last edited:
KVA woulda been a wasted line so I decided to piggyback it on a collab that had similar qualities in mixing bold colors together.
Thing is, there are people who like the KVA, even though most don't.

That being said, I'm surprised SNS seems to be the crowd favorite, at least for now.

Last edited:

Bro how the **** are you gonna group Kolor and KVA together?! Kolors are on a whole nother level from the garbage KVAs.

Kolors would be my #2 UB collab and KVA would probably come in last place. Makes zero sense to put them together.
This.  As soon as I saw that I ignored the poll.  Plus the poll is missing Y-3 collabs, Stella McCartney collabs, and Yeezy collabs which are all independent houses working with adidas (collabs), but the J&D is there and those designers are in house working directly for adidas.

I'm gonna use it for work indoors, but I'm standing and walking a lot for 12 hour shifts basically. Which is more comfortable? I tried 2.0 in store and they were hella comfy to me. I've never tried 1.0 though

I've been using roshes and they're good for me, they only last me about 6-9 months though before they get trashed. Is this any better?
Ultra Boosts are without a doubt the best shoe for comfort. 2.0 and 1.0 feel the same comfort wise so it's mostly primeknit pattern preference. The continental soles are supposed to be more durable though, so I would go with those since you are doing a lot of walking.

This.  As soon as I saw that I ignored the poll.  Plus the poll is missing Y-3 collabs, Stella McCartney collabs, and Yeezy collabs which are all independent houses working with adidas (collabs), but the J&D is there and those designers are in house working directly for adidas.
You guys are taking the poll way too seriously.

Just got my Silver Medals in and they are pure flames in hand and especially on feet. The metallic silver threading in the primeknit weave can’t be captured in pictures very well at all so this is the kind of colorway that really needs to be seen in person to appreciate. There are hints of silver sparkle wrapping around the heel on the black primeknit which is not easily seen in pictures that almost gives a nighttime starlight effect. In sunlight, they really shimmer like CRAZY and have the reflective quality of 3M. A few pairs of the Silver Medals definitely quenched my 3M thirst. In person, they are really similar. Also, there were no scratches on the chrome heel plate which was great.

So for all of you that copped a pair of Silvers online on release day, you are in for a treat when they are delivered. They really don’t disappoint and are the best of the medal pack IMO. These chrome beasts easily made my Top 3 UB colorways for sure.

Olive uncaged look really nice.
Best uncaged in my opinion.
Would love to see how they look with blacked boost.
Has anyone seen pics of the olives blacked out?
I was debating on blacking out the boost but I may keep em OG. Closest I've seen is Kanye's custom pair. 

Core Black and Triple White 1.0

Select sizes just came up on RevUpSports.

Don't forget F7S4 to bring it down to below retail.

Last edited:

Just got my Silver Medals in and they are pure flames in hand and especially on feet. The metallic silver threading in the primeknit weave can’t be captured in pictures very well at all so this is the kind of colorway that really needs to be seen in person to appreciate. There are hints of silver sparkle wrapping around the heel on the black primeknit which is not easily seen in pictures that almost gives a nighttime starlight effect. In sunlight, they really shimmer like CRAZY and have the reflective quality of 3M. A few pairs of the Silver Medals definitely quenched my 3M thirst. In person, they are really similar. Also, there were no scratches on the chrome heel plate which was great.

So for all of you that copped a pair of Silvers online on release day, you are in for a treat when they are delivered. They really don’t disappoint and are the best of the medal pack IMO. These chrome beasts easily made my Top 3 UB colorways for sure.
shimmer like crazy aint appealing at all to me. I laughed out loud reading this and my wife asked what's funny. Then she said, 'Oh, like twilight?'
roll.gif

I personally still really like the 2.0 core black knit. Maybe I'm partial because they were my first UBs

Back
Top Bottom