ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
found a pair of creams for $300 shipped but its a 13 and i fit a 14 in UB's. anyone know if they run smaller like the others? Want to pull the trigger.

No chance in hell you will fit it. Even if you take the insoles out, will be real tight.

I went TTS on my creams and they even fit a little roomy. I'd say go for it. Even if they don't fit, you could flip em for what you paid at least.

Also note, I went half size up with 3m and grey wool. Grey wool fit about the same as TTS Cream. 3M fit just right. TTS on all white is tight on me. Believe it or not, I went half size down on OG, and while they're a lil snug, I really like the fit of them.

I'm a true 12, btw.

Definitely hoping 11 will be max. FNL showing the black suede with 9 as the largest size is kind of disheartening if true...

damn, need a 14.. seems hard to find. I normally wear a 13 in most shoes but been having to go full size up on UB's.

If only ADC didn't cancel my order on release. Seems many were cancelled by them overselling. Oh Well, probably be way over $300 if a 14 pops up.

Size 14 in the creams will be near impossible. You'll have to beat me to them. I've been searching high and low.

Hey guys, apologies if this has been answered but do we know if/when the worldwide release of the Solebox collaboration is happening?

Still need a bunch more, but this is my small boost pack. 
nthat.gif
 Very nice. Im sure will get plenty of chances this year to add to those 
wink.gif

will they not be restocking it ever again?
who knows. So far they haven't restocked like any other colorways that has had multiple restocks of. There was word in here from someone (who people said was credible) say that there will be a Cream restock eventually. But Adidas gotta produce them like GR Whites in order to satisfy the amount of people wanting them. 

Last edited:
I went TTS on my creams and they even fit a little roomy. I'd say go for it. Even if they don't fit, you could flip em for what you paid at least.

Also note, I went half size up with 3m and grey wool. Grey wool fit about the same as TTS Cream. 3M fit just right. TTS on all white is tight on me. Believe it or not, I went half size down on OG, and while they're a lil snug, I really like the fit of them.

I'm a true 12, btw.
good to know, thanks. i also have a size 14 & 13 3M and 14 fits perfect and 13 is really snug.

Just a heads up, there's an ebay code for $20 off +$100.  There are some exclusions but don't know what they are.  I tried it on a pair of UBs and the code worked.  I believe the code expires at 7pm PST.

C20FLASH

good look-- worked on a pair of sns

^:smokin

i see a pair of creams for $280 shipped size 8 i might help buy for a buddy

Back
Top Bottom