ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is an impressive UB custom IMO. Really dig the white sole for contrast and the white tips on the laces. Not crazy on the greek'd ultra boost logo. I also doubt the white sole is going to look very good after a couple of wears though.

Those customs are on point. I wonder what they look like with the cage still on. Maybe keep the cage and paint the stripes white. 
nthat.gif

This is an impressive UB custom IMO. Really dig the white sole for contrast and the white tips on the laces. Not crazy on the greek'd ultra boost logo. I also doubt the white sole is going to look very good after a couple of wears though.

If adidas offered that colorway on this model it would be an instant cop

Can anyone who has a womens pair confirm that mens and womens EURO size (for example 44) is same in lenth (28cm) but only US is changing from mens to womens. Hope that makes sense

In this case it would be: Mens       US10=EU44=UK9.5 

Womens  US11=EU44=UK9.5

Can anyone confirm that?

Just a heads up, there's an ebay code for $20 off +$100.  There are some exclusions but don't know what they are.  I tried it on a pair of UBs and the code worked.  I believe the code expires at 7pm PST.

C20FLASH

Good looking my dude! Just got some Mystery Greys for retail+tax basically

Can anyone who has a womens pair confirm that mens and womens EURO size (for example 44) is same in lenth (28cm) but only US is changing from mens to womens. Hope that makes sense

In this case it would be: Mens       US10=EU44=UK9.5 

Womens  US11=EU44=UK9.5

Can anyone confirm that?
yes EU, UK, J and CM are the same...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom