ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea def down...

In my bag... 270 tho
sick.gif

Yea def down...

In my bag... 270 tho
sick.gif
I know...but I had em in my bag over at Ssense this weekend for $350 and almost pulled the trigger, so I figured I might as well do it now before I regret it.

You never know with Y-3 though, their stuff hits discount pretty often. Probably gonna risk it and wait on the Kyujo Lows in hopes of eventually getting them for under $200.

I know...but I had em in my bag over at Ssense this weekend for $350 and almost pulled the trigger, so I figured I might as well do it now before I regret it.

You never know with Y-3 though, their stuff hits discount pretty often. Probably gonna risk it and wait on the Kyujo Lows in hopes of eventually getting them for under $200.
how much was US retail on this? and then we should not be charged customs duty right?

Last edited:
Just copped the white Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit for $270 from SJS!

Was waiting for SJS to drop em cause I knew they'd have the best price, couldn't add my size to cart at first but finally got through.

great looking shoe and purchase. can't spend that this week tho :lol:

Question - I have a high instep and the "sock" sneakers simply dont fit me. Has anyone cut the plastic piece on the Boost ZG and made it work? 

Jesus f*** stepped on gum when I'm wearing my white UBs today. Of coutse this sh** never happens when I'm wearing some beater vans.

I wish I didn't sleep on all those White UB restocks. It's looking slow for those now, might need to take the L and pay resell price for those and creams

I wish I didn't sleep on all those White UB restocks. It's looking slow for those now, might need to take the L and pay resell price for those and creams
Yeah all those restocks were them unloading most of the remaining stock of OG Whites to make way for the new triple whites.

Back
Top Bottom