ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people are going to eat up those cageless UBs no matter how much you say you dont like the 3 stripes on the toe.

Me too
smokin.gif

I'll put more pics up this week.
me too  
pimp.gif

Sock UB look hideous.. Are those fat laces?!lmao

Adidas is just trolling us now that they have the consumers attention...

That feeling when you're about to go to the post office to pick up your cream UBs. Feeling like a kid on christmas eve :D

sock cageless makes all these customs look like creams
Yeah, it blows me away how people were ripping all those who removed a cage, but are now ready to throw cash at these weak tube sock jobs.  Been there with the Free 3 - don't need to go back again.  I'm really starting to wonder if we're going to see any more solid colorways in the original silhouette.  

I told you that the solebox fits bigger than other pairs and you could maybe size down 0.5, but I think it might not be good because of this:

You can imagine how that leather strip feels when the shoe is very tight, not good at all. It even annoys me and I would like to size down on these.

These are def. a little less comfortable than all my other UB's. Still comfy, no question, just need to get used to that leather strip.

Just copped the white Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit for $270 from SJS!

Was waiting for SJS to drop em cause I knew they'd have the best price, couldn't add my size to cart at first but finally got through.

Just copped the white Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit for $270 from SJS!

Was waiting for SJS to drop em cause I knew they'd have the best price, couldn't add my size to cart at first but finally got through.
Fits the same as UB?  Very clean shoe, congrats! 

Man rev up sports ships fast. Got my 13 white in, ordered friday got this morning. Now to get rid of this 12 nobody seems to want lol

Back
Top Bottom