ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone in LA know which barneys get special releases in store for shoes like nk nmd or sns ub's? Beverly, grove, santa monica, glendale?

Anyone in LA know which barneys get special releases in store for shoes like nk nmd or sns ub's? Beverly, grove, santa monica, glendale?
None of them do.

It's only the NYC Barneys, and from the sounds of it it's just the Madison Ave. location.

You can list creams for an astronomical price but they're not going to sell for over 300 max.

Still waiting for that massive restock. :nerd:

You can list creams for an astronomical price but they're not going to sell for over 300 max.

Still waiting for that massive restock.
nerd.gif
Yeah....

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?LH_C...0&_nkw=adidas+ultra+boost+aq5559&rt=nc&_dmd=2

cream's aren't doing Collab numbers simply because it isn't a collab. People go ape sh it for collabs, even if they never even heard of that collab before. 

If creams was a collab, the resell price would be pretty crazy right now. There are some less hot colorway collabs that have higher resell. 

found a pair of creams for $300 shipped but its a 13 and i fit a 14 in UB's. anyone know if they run smaller like the others? Want to pull the trigger.

found a pair of creams for $300 shipped but its a 13 and i fit a 14 in UB's. anyone know if they run smaller like the others? Want to pull the trigger.

No chance in hell you will fit it. Even if you take the insoles out, will be real tight.

No chance in hell you will fit it. Even if you take the insoles out, will be real tight.
damn, need a 14.. seems hard to find. I normally wear a 13 in most shoes but been having to go full size up on UB's.

If only ADC didn't cancel my order on release. Seems many were cancelled by them overselling. Oh Well, probably be way over $300 if a 14 pops up.

Last edited:
If I had a pair of Solebox, I would trade it for a pair of Creams straight up. Solebox shoes look really underwhelming for a collab. I don't care how much the Solebox can resell for. Creams > Solebox. 

#teamRetail or #teamCreamless?

When a shoe is no longer available for retail, I think that teamretail thing goes out the window. Unless you're ok with not having the shoe. 
I've already come to accept that I won't own a pair of Creams 
frown.gif

I'm at peace with it. 
roll.gif

I'm still hanging on to the glimmer of hope that it will restock one of these days, LET ME BELIEVE!

Adidas needs to get their sizing straight. My sz 10 wools fit like my 10.5 creams. Meanwhile, tried on 10.5 core blacks... insanely tight.

Back
Top Bottom