ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You tried them with the insoles taken out? I actually like the feel, not necessarily better but definitely still super comfy.
Yeah they still fit me, 10 is my TTS. It's more the collar part that affects me and that I would have liked them to match all my other 10.5s lol

You could always wear some thicker socks (although with spring/summer approaching that might not work for long), or put in a thicker insole. The stock UB insoles are nothing special.

The J&D insoles on the other hand.... never thought a smooth leather insole could make Ultras even more comfortable......They do [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Creams are  dried up, i was thinking of letting my size 10 go because i need 9.5.... but might as well rock the 10 at this point,

I have ub's between 10.5-11.5. The only thing I really notice is the length difference. They still fit the same otherwise to me haha.

saw someone post this in one of my local facebook sneaker groups
roll.gif

One simple thing taken away and This Shoe LOOKS 10X better!

ADI PLEASE TROLL THIS POST! 

Last edited:
Those HSB's really look like the wool grays, very disappointed of these. Dont get me wrong, wool grays and HSB are great colorways, but when you own one of them you dont need the other.

Wont even try to cop for retail since they look exactly the same to me. Gray outsole, leather cage and maybe a tiny shade of a different gray doesnt justify for me tu boy them.

Can someone who has mystery grey please tell me how the sizing fits? I usually wear us 11 but for my SNS, i got a size 12 and it fts well. Not too snug not too loose.

I'm normally a 12.5. My size 12.5 mg's are pretty snug. I tried the 13 but it was just too big. There's a huge difference in sizing between 12.5 and 13. 

MGs have been a little snug compared to my other pairs in the same size. I haven't worn them as often as the others though, so I'm not sure if they haven't reached the break-in period, could be the socks I've worn with them too.

Back
Top Bottom