ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oo i agree 100% but seeing as i have 2 pairs id like to get a trade out of it haha but people still being stubborn about the chalk/creams 
It's that "collab" thing people go hypebeast for.  Creams are quite possibly the most beautiful UB out there, of course IMO.  Solebox is solid, but the beauty of Creams is on another level. 

maybe if u were talking 2 pair of creams or maybe even 3
indifferent.gif

I'd scoff even at the thought to take 2 pairs of Creams from me for a pair of uncaged UB's. Don't get me wrong, Solebox's are nice but they lose some appeal to me for the cage-less and because it's too hyped up as a collab that probably wouldn't have done that well if it was a GR. Now you wanna take 2-3 pairs of creams? Nah homie, keep your solebox's. I think you'd be stupidly blinded by the hype if you give up 2-3 pairs of creams for SB UB

Last edited:
Anyone wearing Pure Boost anymore? My solar ultra boost are too tight around the foot for casual wear. Love the boost feel. Thought about Nike rn distance for everyday casual wear but like the look of the gray pure boost 2.

My MGs came in yesterday. Dont see why there would be any hate for them. Theyre nothing crazy just a solid colorway that can be rocked with any colors really.

But man, the sizing on UBs is wild. I wear 10.5-11 in everything. My first pair was the whites in a 10.5 which fit pretty snug but they still felt good.

So next i got the creams and the seller mistakenly sent me an 11.5 instead of 11 that I ordered. Thought id be screwed but they actually fit fine besides being a little long in the toe. I havent actually worn them yet just tried on.

Now my MGs are 11 and theyre snug as well. Probably the best fit of the 3 but theyre a lot closer to feeling like 10.5s than 11.5. Seems like all the colorways fit different.

Theres so many colorways i want im finding it hard to decide which to cop. Heres a rough draft of my wish list in order:

OG
Burgundys
3M
Triple Black
Olives
Navys
Solar Red
Royals

Thats all i can think of off the too of my head am i missing any? Im trying to limit myself by not buying too many similar colors. For example i picked up the MG over wool greys or silver ltd. i dont need core blacks with triples coming and im still looking for OF and 3M.

I like all the collabs thus far but none enough to pay reseller prices for. SNS may be my favorites. Didnt include collabs on my list.

Yeah man, that's him... Cool guy and literally shipped same night.

Damn he didnt ship same day for me lol i bought on a Thursday and supposedly he was out of town and didnt ship till Monday. I paid $290 though still not bad though. There was also the mixup with the sizing that ive posted about a few times. He sent me 11.5 instead of 11. He was up front about it before i even received them though. Cool dude

If creams were a collab shoe they would easily be the most expensive ultraboost...if they never restock again they could end up being so regardless...already less of them for sale than any collab UB...

I love the way the STs fit and feel better than the standard Ubs but can't stand how bulky they look on in my size 14. Need some pure boost 2a

Yeah man, that's him... Cool guy and literally shipped same night.

So you copped for 250? How long ago?

Damn he didnt ship same day for me lol i bought on a Thursday and supposedly he was out of town and didnt ship till Monday. I paid $290 though still not bad though. There was also the mixup with the sizing that ive posted about a few times. He sent me 11.5 instead of 11. He was up front about it before i even received them though. Cool dude

Where do i find this seller? I had been looking for size 11-11.5 the last week or 2 and cant find anything under 3....smh lol

So you copped for 250? How long ago?
Where do i find this seller? I had been looking for size 11-11.5 the last week or 2 and cant find anything under 3....smh lol
The sellers on grailed but he doesnt have anymore. Maybe at the end of the month he will

Back
Top Bottom