ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how are the hsb not wool greys with a grey continental sole and black liner. i can feel no regret on missing out but wouldnt mind a pair to trade for something i really like.

If I can get HSB for retail then great since I dont have wool grey. If I dont I wont lose sleep over it.

The hunt is over....Finally
smokin.gif
 One of the few that made it to Europe

Most beautiful ultraboost....my favourite

Very Lit

A must have

So much doper on feet

1.Cream

2.Burgundy

3.Olive

4.Navy
That's a nice hit list of UBs you got there.

Creams are  dried up, i was thinking of letting my size 10 go because i need 9.5.... but might as well rock the 10 at this point,

deals on sweatshop are long gone unless you're looking for volts.

Sat for a couple of months. OG purps, grey, royals.......... Those were the days (not even that long ago either). I periodically check in to see if they somehow have more.

Creams are  dried up, i was thinking of letting my size 10 go because i need 9.5.... but might as well rock the 10 at this point,
You could always wear some thicker socks (although with spring/summer approaching that might not work for long), or put in a thicker insole. The stock UB insoles are nothing special.

I'm in the same boat... Have a size 10, would have preferred a 10.5, but at this point...

Back
Top Bottom