ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, I’m new to UB. The length fits like a glove (don’t need to tie the laces, really), which is good.
I personally like some room in the front. Got a UB 3.0 in a size 12 which has that glove like fit. With break in time, I can't lie, fit was perfect. But like I said I like the room in the front...don't like feeling the plastic interior toe guard and i can feel it with my 12.

I've only got three 4.0's so far and ive worn my core blacks the most. They are much looser from the out the box fit. Not super loose but definitely a softer feel to the knit now that it has been used.

I personally like some room in the front. Got a UB 3.0 in a size 12 which has that glove like fit. With break in time, I can't lie, fit was perfect. But like I said I like the room in the front...don't like feeling the plastic interior toe guard and i can feel it with my 12.

I've only got three 4.0's so far and ive worn my core blacks the most. They are much looser from the out the box fit. Not super loose but definitely a softer feel to the knit now that it has been used.

Yea, I usually go .5 up in running shoes but I’m a Nike wearer.

Went TTS in the 4.0s, but I’m not touching the toe guard at all, there’s a thumbnail worth of space.

Didn't RevUpSports already confirm it through their twitter?
If memory serves me correctly they said they were gonna restock 3Ms at one point as well as white 1.0s then they never stocked.

I mean it seems like a 90% chance that they will restock since the news is spreading like wildfire but haven't seen Adidas confirm it.

Seems like Adidas is on their last swings with the 1M yeezy release and 1.0 Q3/Q4 releases

...what happened to future craft? I thought it was supposed to be big this year. It's almost June.

If memory serves me correctly they said they were gonna restock 3Ms at one point as well as white 1.0s then they never stocked.

I mean it seems like a 90% chance that they will restock since the news is spreading like wildfire but haven't seen Adidas confirm it.

Seems like Adidas is on their last swings with the 1M yeezy release and 1.0 Q3/Q4 releases

...what happened to future craft? I thought it was supposed to be big this year. It's almost June.
Someone said in the yeezy thread that Adidas need to move stock and make cash.

Maybe the snag with 4D printing was real and thus they are putting plan B into effect.

Isn't round 2 of the alphaedge 4D release, like, tomorrow?
I haven't seen anything marketed. If it is, then finally.

Edit: nothing I saw on Adidas' release calendar. Pride i5923 tomorrow with some more monochromatic R1s
speaking of revupsports...

They seem to have deleted the tweet
Every site/IG ran with it for clickbait. Plausible is as good as for certain nowadays.

Would be nice if 1.0s come back, hopefully for $180 and not some finesse moves by Adidas.

and oh how we love those propheres!!

tenor.gif

Maaaan I know Holabird said they they were gonna resrock the 3Ms. Had the page up and everything. I was so sad when it tur ed out to be a pump fake.

hmm seems like a Euro restock than a re-release. Even then so, I expected them to be 3-4 silos in 4D by now...we've gotten a lot of deerupt and prophere tho.

and yeah -- giving a quick look on twitter, this looks like it's EU/UK only. And quite limited numbers.

Odd.

Maaaan I know Holabird said they they were gonna resrock the 3Ms. Had the page up and everything. I was so sad when it tur ed out to be a pump fake.
ahh that's what it was holabird not revup. I remember being so ready too. condolence. Hopefully you get your 3Ms one day.

Thanks everybody for the responses. I e-mailed them but I don't expect much. And to think they rejected one of my shoes because of the box but the shoes were DS and in perfect condition. Send me a box with a dent rather than what i got. Sneakers that anybody can clearly see were worn. very disappointed but we'll see what they do.
No you should expect more, the bare minimum would be a quick and painless return, more would be compensating you for the stupidness on their part and for wasting your time.

Don’t really regret selling off my slight worn 1.0’s. At peak hype. Kept my 1.0 whites only.

Prob a pass on December rerelease. Don’t need em in middle of winter and just not overly excited about the silhouette anymore really after I wore em exclusively for a year or whatever it was

The way things have been going with boost lately I feel like Adidas could re-release their entire 1.0 catalog tomorrow and most would still sit and go on clearance. Never seen boost hype so dead in my year and a half of really getting into it. I think I came on at peak hype because I remember even GR releases being a struggle to cop.

The last few pairs I've bought have been Air Maxes. Nike marketing is just king. No one is running to the stores for the Kamanda or Deerupts. If both had encapsulated boost, would be interesting.

The way things have been going with boost lately I feel like Adidas could re-release their entire 1.0 catalog tomorrow and most would still sit and go on clearance. Never seen boost hype so dead in my year and a half of really getting into it. I think I came on at peak hype because I remember even GR releases being a struggle to cop.
if they were to release the 1.0’s all over again the first few drops would sell out but then the hype would die and you’d be able to pick them up for retail or close to it.

Similar to what happen with the Nike Flyknit Trainers. Hype was there for white colorway and the black colorway and they sold out but resellers can’t move them so you can find them for retail or close to it.

You out your mind if you think 1.0s are gonna be on clearance right now.

The Hype is gone but not the utility so to speak. I've never been into boost as a Hype'd sneaker. Usually care less about the collabs. I tried for a few but what i like boost for is running, exercise and casual wear. So for me i have bought literally every pair I have owned at a discount which are normally the non-hyped colorways. To me i all the technicals of this model appeal to me more than straight looks. Hype is generated from what Nike is doing with Off-White. Ultra Boost "Hype" was generated from the people so it's more natural. It was how they feel on your feet, the use as a workout shoe, the casual aspect. All those aspects are still there even after the beasts find newer pastures. Which to me is a real winner for consumers and Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom