ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was gonna get the black 4.0 on renarts for $126 but like the Summer stripe blacks better. Like the contrast of the stripes, so I’m waiting it out.

I like the different color stripes actually. It’s something different.
I like it on that silver joint. I hated it on the triple black.

Some colorways it works...some need some work. More often than not I do prefer the monotone knit on the 4.0's.

The triple white knit on the 4.0 is awese because they mixed in the off white just right...very reminiscent of the 1.0 off white mixture.

After wearing the miAdidas 4.0, 4.0s aren't a bad shoe. The probably rank equal to 2.0s for me. If the PK was thicker, it would be a solid 2nd place to the 1.0.

It's just by the 4th iteration, you think they'd get more intricate with the CWs.

I mean with the i5923s, most are monochromatic but with simple color blocking and accents with the size? exclusives, those size? i5923 set it off.

Reactions: gir
I dont believe thats the 5.0 at all, too drastic of a change and a poor one at that.. if that ends up being it im out of the ub game lol

So I think i attached the thumbnail of my boost anniversary that i just received from StockX. Anybody with a retail Anniversary pair did it come with the inside looking like that? To me it looks like someone wore them with white socks and it left behind fibers. It's in both shoes. I'm sure StockX isn't going to do jack but wanted to get some opinions on this. thanks for any insight.

Attachments

• StockX_BoostAnni.jpg
    StockX_BoostAnni.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 90
So I think i attached the thumbnail of my boost anniversary that i just received from StockX. Anybody with a retail Anniversary pair did it come with the inside looking like that? To me it looks like someone wore them with white socks and it left behind fibers. It's in both shoes. I'm sure StockX isn't going to do jack but wanted to get some opinions on this. thanks for any insight.

Looks like you got the "Eastbay Special".

I have the anniversary’s and they did not look like that when they were new. Looks like you got a pair where the person wore them with sole savers then sold them as DS.

I saw that posted too. Any word on 1.0 white or cream restock? I remember forever ago people on here said there was a rumored cream restock

Would love another pair my sole is yellowing
Creams were going to rerelease with a 4d heelcup.

get yo money back as soon as possible tbh

IMG_5907.PNG
IMG_5906.PNG
IMG_5900.PNG

Think I could get a quick LC on these, bought them for a good price just wanna make sure they're legit.

Attachments

• IMG_5901.PNG
    IMG_5901.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5903.PNG
    IMG_5903.PNG
    917.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5904.PNG
    IMG_5904.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 1

StockX will just say that they accept shoes that have been tried on but still brand new. However, it wouldn't hurt to message CS about this and see if they could offer you a refund.

GOAT wouldn't accept this as brand new and mark it as worn.

IMG_5907.PNG
IMG_5906.PNG
IMG_5900.PNG

Think I could get a quick LC on these, bought them for a good price just wanna make sure they're legit.
looks real to me, which reminds me I haven't worn mine yet. I bought into the glow in the dark gimmick. But if you got a good deal on them then you can't go wrong.

looks real to me, which reminds me I haven't worn mine yet. I bought into the glow in the dark gimmick. But if you got a good deal on them then you can't go wrong.
Yeah the seller had a 100% rating so I bought em right away, got em for $60 with the box. Really excited for em, been looking for a good price for these as I wanted another all white shoe plus the glow in the dark part is a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom