ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks everybody for the responses. I e-mailed them but I don't expect much. And to think they rejected one of my shoes because of the box but the shoes were DS and in perfect condition. Send me a box with a dent rather than what i got. Sneakers that anybody can clearly see were worn. very disappointed but we'll see what they do.

Thanks everybody for the responses. I e-mailed them but I don't expect much. And to think they rejected one of my shoes because of the box but the shoes were DS and in perfect condition. Send me a box with a dent rather than what i got. Sneakers that anybody can clearly see were worn. very disappointed but we'll see what they do.
Most likely only give you a $20 discount on next order.

Stockx letting that shoes thru as though it's new is just ridiculous. It's kinda gross to receive obvious worn pair of shoes.

Copped protos on fb group for $150 shipped. Should be going on sale in a couple months from other spots.

Retro 1.0s gonna sell out.
still speculated release. And even then so, who knows the amount they are going to make and the MSRP.

If they do it like the 5th anni, I wouldn't doubt them jacking up the price to $220 or even $250 if they 'LTD' /special release it.

its crazy bc the Og cw sattttttttttttt

def need a back up pair so hopefully i can contribute in the retros selling out lol
Yup. I copped mind off finishline for $91 shipped. They had them on mad discount since nobody was buying them. All before the hype.

The width on the 4.0s is a bit snug, but the length is fine. I’m tempted to go .5 up but maybe these need break in time.

still speculated release. And even then so, who knows the amount they are going to make and the MSRP.

If they do it like the 5th anni, I wouldn't doubt them jacking up the price to $220 or even $250 if they 'LTD' /special release it.

Didn't RevUpSports already confirm it through their twitter?

The width on the 4.0s is a bit snug, but the length is fine. I’m tempted to go .5 up but maybe these need break in time.
Definitely give it the break in time if you are happy with the length. That knit feels snug at first but gets nice and loose with wear.

Definitely give it the break in time if you are happy with the length. That knit feels snug at first but gets nice and loose with wear.

Thanks, I’m new to UB. The length fits like a glove (don’t need to tie the laces, really), which is good.

Back
Top Bottom