ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That wasn't my intent. I was more pointing to Adidas has made a classic built on a strong technical foundation. It will have it's ups and downs as far as interest as with all sneakers.

Personally I think adidas is aware hype is dead on ultra boosts. Restocking 1.0’s would be an opportunity to bring some of that back. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s in limited numbers. Maybe not though. The alternative is they produce far more than originally. Like Nike did with the trainers, and restocking the red OG anniversary’s AM1. They sat.
Who knows we will see.
I personally only want white and cream 1.0

The way things have been going with boost lately I feel like Adidas could re-release their entire 1.0 catalog tomorrow and most would still sit and go on clearance. Never seen boost hype so dead in my year and a half of really getting into it. I think I came on at peak hype because I remember even GR releases being a struggle to cop.
LOL

If they retro'd the 2.0 knit I'd be down for some colorways. It's the best looking knit imo. 1.0 may be more conventional and it's potential is equal as far as color combos but that 2.0 knit is also sick and full of potential. Not sure why no one admits to that.

If they retro'd the 2.0 knit I'd be down for some colorways. It's the best looking knit imo. 1.0 may be more conventional and it's potential is equal as far as color combos but that 2.0 knit is also sick and full of potential. Not sure why no one admits to that.
I 1000% agree with this. I’ve been getting a ton of 2.0’s lately. They have become my favorite. I know it’s not everyone’s opinion, but I prefer them over all UB’s including 1.0’s. Just got the merino wool olives and they are absolutely beautiful

theres nothing to admit. Some people genuinely don't like that phallic toebox

I think there isis definite a lack of admission to the great potential of the 2.0 knit. It's no big deal though.

Never saw a or thought of a phallus when seeing that knit either. First time I've seen that referenced.

My Grail UB's would be the High Snobs and the chocolate 2.0.

Thanks to whoever posted link to these on xhibition for $132.

B10BD189-D64E-460C-8F47-A9660161B5E3.jpeg

F31FC132-7C4F-40F2-81B9-70A304D6E965.jpeg

yeah its an old "once you see it, it can't be unseen" discussion we had in here when 2.0's were rolling out. You can see it with the white gradients, the gradient kind of outlines a drawing of a peepee

and the 3.0 knit had the early "look like a ballsack wrinkle" observation too

Been out of kicks for a while. Is there still a demand for the first UBs? Have the first SNS x SS DS US12, how much are they worth approx?

I said the way Adidas hype is going that if they released every 1.0 again that they would start to sit. I mean look at every Boost release this year. Aside from undefeated everything has sat. Prototypes are probably the coolest, most different ultra boost Adidas has released in forever and they sit. Boost hype I finally believe is dead, and it's honestly a great thing for all us who just love the tech/ silhouettes.

You out your mind if you think 1.0s are gonna be on clearance right now.

People think the comfort is different from 1.0 to 4.0? Or is it all in the knit upper? They all feel the same to me and I have worn all of them. Yea the knit design might look the best on the 1.0s, but still. It's still the same silhouette. I'm glad these sit and can be had for cheap.

gonna be weird grabbing OG 1.0 for retail when all 5 original pairs were grabbed for $100-$125 from oversea sites. But I don't care. Will need multiple pairs. Kids, wife, everybody.

Back
Top Bottom