ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9F325B1B-B17A-44B5-96DD-E306DA673E60.jpeg 459C0A7D-C174-4BEC-A98C-7A1BB3768FDB.jpeg Nothing is confirmed as far as I am concerned. I don’t trust sources until I actually see the release.

With that being said, wish I had kept these beauties.

I said the way Adidas hype is going that if they released every 1.0 again that they would start to sit. I mean look at every Boost release this year. Aside from undefeated everything has sat. Prototypes are probably the coolest, most different ultra boost Adidas has released in forever and they sit. Boost hype I finally believe is dead, and it's honestly a great thing for all us who just love the tech/ silhouettes.

I get what you’re saying. UBs aren’t flying off th shelves anymore and most go on sale before they dry out. I also think that the 1.0s would sit. Tbh, idk if that many people really know the difference between the models except for us.

People think the comfort is different from 1.0 to 4.0? Or is it all in the knit upper? They all feel the same to me and I have worn all of them. Yea the knit design might look the best on the 1.0s, but still. It's still the same silhouette. I'm glad these sit and can be had for cheap.

Yes they essentially all feel about the same, but in my opinion:

1.0 - look the best, but fit half size small (in length for me)
2.0 - never liked the gradient, same sizing as the 1.0
3.0 - I actually liked the pattern, and they fit TTS because of the thinner primeknit...but the thinner primeknit was also a turnoff for some due to durability or those with mangled toes
4.0 - I hated the pinstripe look at first, but the fit is TTS and the best of the bunch. I bought three CWs (raw gold, mints, chalk/royals) that I felt looked the best

Yes they essentially all feel about the same, but in my opinion:

1.0 - look the best, but fit half size small (in length for me)
2.0 - never liked the gradient, same sizing as the 1.0
3.0 - I actually liked the pattern, and they fit TTS because of the thinner primeknit...but the thinner primeknit was also a turnoff for some due to durability or those with mangled toes
4.0 - I hated the pinstripe look at first, but the fit is TTS and the best of the bunch. I bought three CWs (raw gold, mints, chalk/royals) that I felt looked the best

that is exactly how I feel about each model :lol:

for me, my favorite is 1.0 wools. Comfier than standard 1.0, and got the same soft primeknit like 3.0 but with the 1.0 durability.

people forget that cream is a hypebeast sneaker and kanye wore 1.0s so the hype is pretty much set in stone

Grabbed theese off eBay for a bill
IMG_20180601_180405.jpg
Always wanted a pair, almost pulled the trigger last week during Memorial Day sales but didn't, how are they? I was hoping they would have released PK versions by now but adidas once again drops the ball with using inferior materials on a freaking $180 shoe, no wonder they flopped.

If they retro'd the 2.0 knit I'd be down for some colorways. It's the best looking knit imo. 1.0 may be more conventional and it's potential is equal as far as color combos but that 2.0 knit is also sick and full of potential. Not sure why no one admits to that.
The triple white 2.0s are my favorite Ultra Boost of all time, was love at first sight when I got them in. Definitely agree the 2.0s were great.

Reactions: gir
Always wanted a pair, almost pulled the trigger last week during Memorial Day sales but didn't, how are they? I was hoping they would have released PK versions by now but adidas once again drops the ball with using inferior materials on a freaking $180 shoe, no wonder they flopped.
Just got them in yesterday but they feel just like my 93/17 EQTs, to me shoe has a premium feel with the 3 different materials used on the upper. The shoe didn't flop people just waiting for a colorway they like; they would be flying off shelves if priced around 130-140. Sizing wise I went down a size cuz i like a snug fit though I always go down half a size in Adidas.

Back
Top Bottom