ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel like mad peeps in here are gonna **** up on their sizing for MCs. Am I the only one who went with their TTS with them which is the same as their 1.0 size? Like to me the knit really isn't tight at all unless people were originally going down half a size on 3.0 from their 1.0 size. Luckily for me it fits well because 13.5 doesn't exist and 14 is too long.
I went with my 1.0 sizing as well. no problem at all. 

Luckily I stocked up when I had the chance. The price is going to skyrocket because a lot of pairs are trashed by now.
laugh.gif
my pair is beyond what the washing machine can do

I love my White 1.0s so much

They're def the most versatile 1.0 out there to me and the ones I wear the most of all my shoes period but with how often I wear them they ain't got much life left 
tired.gif

Got the TB Nemeziz in today. Didn't know how they fit beforehand but was only able to grab an 8.5 anyway, which is my UB 1.0 size. It fits a little loose, an 8 (my 3.0 size) would probably fit a bit better. The ankle "collar" is a little bothersome though, but might just take getting used to. Came with a cool "Limited Collection" box and dust bag as well. Never ordered a pair of shoes with this box before. I don't get great lighting in my apartment, so my apologies.

Your pair seems "glue-stain-less" :D
Very clean pair man. Can't wait for mine to arrive

Is it just me or are the white y-3 pure boost becoming more popular all of a sudden?

Maybe Because they're becoming more affordable?

A lot of people hesitate on their retail prixe it seemed?

Last edited:
Well random celebrities like Nick Young and Jay-Z, so I don't think price is the main factor but possibly helped. I was considering getting them to give my TW 1.0 a break.

Last edited:
Just curious; what was the stock numbers (how many were allowed to order) on the mi adidas rainbow's?

OG white

Although I don't think it's fair to limit it to only one

My top 3

1) OG White
2) Kith Mid
3) Reigning champ (unfortunately don't own this pair and not too keen on paying the resale price right now)

I'm close to agreeing with here, I just bought 1.0 whites before they get too crazy on price... they're so nice. Only one I may add in here is CNY 3.0 love those!

OG whites were my first UB. I remember people used to say they look like nurse shoes on me, now some of them trying to cop a pair. 

The nurse shoe crown has been taken over by the Calabasas so us TW 1.0 owners can rest easy 

Last edited:

What size are you in nike and jordan shoes? 
All the pairs I've seen on YT have a ton of glue. Pretty ****** of adidas to not do better QC on these.

I think you're good with a 9 then. If you're consistently a 9 in all of your sneakers then go with TTS. But that's just my opinion. Been seeing mad heads in here saying that they need to go half a size up on MCs from their 3.0 size, but idk if they're sizing down from their 1.0/nike/jordan size to begin with. 

Last edited:
anyone owns CNY 3.0 and MC 3.0 currently? how different, in terms of how vibrant they are? i mean the CNY colours pop out a lot, imo. not sure if it's the same for MC 3.0?

also, have you guys seens the latest silhouette 'Swift'? feel like the upper design would be perfect as an UB.

og whites were my first pair of boost. i bought 4 pairs with the intent to resell. they were bricks. i ended up moving them at retail over a year later. now theyre actually worth something. lol.

Back
Top Bottom