ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone owns CNY 3.0 and MC 3.0 currently? how different, in terms of how vibrant they are? i mean the CNY colours pop out a lot, imo. not sure if it's the same for MC 3.0?

also, have you guys seens the latest silhouette 'Swift'? feel like the upper design would be perfect as an UB.

Go 3:40 in.

og whites were my first pair of boost. i bought 4 pairs with the intent to resell. they were bricks. i ended up moving them at retail over a year later. now theyre actually worth something. lol.
Dude loves buying the bricks 
laugh.gif

and they only become worth something once he sells the bricks for retail 
laugh.gif

he's like bad luck brian meme guy but as a reseller

Last edited:
anyone owns CNY 3.0 and MC 3.0 currently? how different, in terms of how vibrant they are? i mean the CNY colours pop out a lot, imo. not sure if it's the same for MC 3.0?

also, have you guys seens the latest silhouette 'Swift'? feel like the upper design would be perfect as an UB.

I saw both in person next to each other. CNY look a little brighter because the green and blue hints on the MC make it look a little darker. They kinda look similar from afar tho. 

Well random celebrities like Nick Young and Jay-Z, so I don't think price is the main factor but possibly helped. I was considering getting them to give my TW 1.0 a break.

People actually care about what these 2 wear?

Nick Young always been corny to me.

And well Jay hasn't really had people copying his style since the button up era which was like 15 years ago

Last edited:
nah they were going for $300-$400 before the restock. There was a dry period between when he started wearing them and adidas producing more pairs. 

revup, winnsports, snapstyle etc. all restocked later on after the massive restock from adidas themselves

Last edited:

nah they were going for $300-$400 before the restock. There was a dry period between when he started wearing them and adidas producing more pairs. 

revup, winnsports, snapstyle etc. all restocked later on after the massive restock from adidas themselves
Damn that must've been the time I was off NT for a bit then LMAO. People are fiends when it comes to the kanye trend... 

What were OG white's going for at the peak of the Kanye effect?
They went strong for two summers.  During the fall/winter they dried up and then right before spring hit restocks were everywhere.

I picked mine up a year and a half after their debut below retail because they were everywhere.

I saw both in person next to each other. CNY look a little brighter because the green and blue hints on the MC make it look a little darker. They kinda look similar from afar tho. 

Pretty much this. I own both, and the colors on the MC are dulled down by the darker shades in the knit. I wouldn't really say the colors "pop" at all on the MC, compared to the CNY where the red/pink is much more vibrant. They do look similar from a far though.

CNY is far superior in my opinion.

Pretty much this. I own both, and the colors on the MC are dulled down by the darker shades in the knit. I wouldn't really say the colors "pop" at all on the MC, compared to the CNY where the red/pink is much more vibrant. They do look similar from a far though.

CNY is far superior in my opinion.
u recommend .5 sizing up on the CNY to fit 'the same'?

og whites were my first pair of boost. i bought 4 pairs with the intent to resell. they were bricks. i ended up moving them at retail over a year later. now theyre actually worth something. lol.
Resell has never been lit for this guy 
laugh.gif

Speaking of, haven't seen hypebeast in here in a while. Where he go?

u recommend .5 sizing up on the CNY to fit 'the same'?

Compared to what?

CNY fits like all other 3.0 UBs, True to size. MC runs smaller, so you gotta go .5 up.

I wear an 8.5 in all 3.0 UBs. The MC is the only one I have to go with a size 9.

Last edited:
How do the Reigning Champ UBs (black/white B39254 ) fit compared to UB 3.0?  I wear a 10 in UB 3.0 and I believe the one time I tried on some RCs, I think a preferred a 9.5 over a 10.  Does that sound right?

Similarly, how do the SNS x Social Status UBs fit?

Many thanks!

How do the Reigning Champ UBs (black/white B39254 ) fit compared to UB 3.0?  I wear a 10 in UB 3.0 and I believe the one time I tried on some RCs, I think a preferred a 9.5 over a 10.  Does that sound right?

Many thanks!
sounds right regarding the RCs. SNS X SS UBs fit like other non-weird sized 3.0s (not TB, or parley, or RC 2s, or MC).  i have the sns x ss same size as my trace cargo and cny. 

Last edited:
Compared to what?

CNY fits like all other 3.0 UBs, True to size. MC runs smaller, so you gotta go .5 up.

I wear an 8.5 in all 3.0 UBs. The MC is the only one I have to go with a size 9.
Ok back to the question that I've been asking all day. Is that really your TTS because I know people go half down on 3.0s from 1.0 and their nike/jordan size. 

Many thanks!
Well the RC fit true to size for me. So a half size below my usual UB size. I like there to be a touch of room in the toebox. The 3.0 fit similar to the 2.0 to me but only slightly wider. There are a lot of different fits within the 3.0s though. For most people, they feel like the stretchy 3.0 pk fit more like the Reigning Champs but it's a little too short for me. Not overly so, but the extra room (barely more than my 2.0s) is nice to have. The Parley guaranteed fits smaller than your earlier UB 3.0 size. I'm a 9.5 in that, but even with the insole removed it was tight. The front curled up a lot so I could have gone up to a 10. Maybe even a 10.5. MCs fit okay at your normal 3.0 size but it has a slight bit of that curve up so I went to a 10 and am happy.

The SNS to me fit like most UB 2.0s to me. The leather insole is thicker than normal. 

Well random celebrities like Nick Young and Jay-Z, so I don't think price is the main factor but possibly helped. I was considering getting them to give my TW 1.0 a break.

People actually care about what these 2 wear?

Nick Young always been corny to me.

And well Jay hasn't really had people copying his style since the button up era which was like 15 years ago

That's why I am baffled that I have been seeing them more lately on IG and whatnot. I even see Bull1TRC rocking them quite a bit recently. Like what is so great about this shoe? The only time I considered them was when they were discounted and wanted less wear on my TW's.

Back
Top Bottom