ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i really just wanted to see more closeup pics of the MGs. haha jk but man they are nice! really love the details even as a non-collab cw. thanks man!

I regret letting my MGs go so bad. Got them shipped to europe (where they didn't release) for 220$ when they were in their lowest price point and used them a couple of times before selling them for retail. I did find them a bit underwhelming at the time but the more I think about it the more I really liked the nice color and how nice and lowkey there were.
I regret not copping  grey wools.  When MG released it was a scattered release.  I went to FinishLine to cop and the salesperson brought out a size 11 wool grey instead of MG.  Someone had mixed in that one size with the MG. I didn't even jump on that.

I even thought about copping and ooping them, but I just let them go.  At that time I was naive thinking that the 2.0s were going to be the 1.0 pattern but full primeknit and the continental outsole.

When pics of the gradients released I realized the error of my ways, but alast it was too late and wool greys had dried up.

Best UB ever made
laugh.gif

I don't own any  1.0s but from what Ive seen

Both 3ms and MG are awesome, along with Ash purple of course 
pimp.gif

I feel like mad peeps in here are gonna **** up on their sizing for MCs. Am I the only one who went with their TTS with them which is the same as their 1.0 size? Like to me the knit really isn't tight at all unless people were originally going down half a size on 3.0 from their 1.0 size. Luckily for me it fits well because 13.5 doesn't exist and 14 is too long.

Last edited:
I feel like mad peeps in here are gonna **** up on their sizing for MCs. Am I the only one who went with their TTS with them which is the same as their 1.0 size? Like to me the knit really isn't tight at all unless people were originally going down half a size on 3.0 from their 1.0 size. Luckily for me it fits well because 13.5 doesn't exist and 14 is too long.

well sheet. i think i ordered the wrong size then based on this . I usually go .5 smaller on 3.0 and went with that size

View media item 2489837

so was anyone else unsure of the trace khakis once they got them in hand? i might actually return them but idk at the same time 0_0 i thought id love them in hand but i think its the 3.0 knit still not doing it for me 

OG white

Although I don't think it's fair to limit it to only one

My top 3

1) OG White
2) Kith Mid
3) Reigning champ (unfortunately don't own this pair and not too keen on paying the resale price right now)

Last edited:
Got the TB Nemeziz in today. Didn't know how they fit beforehand but was only able to grab an 8.5 anyway, which is my UB 1.0 size. It fits a little loose, an 8 (my 3.0 size) would probably fit a bit better. The ankle "collar" is a little bothersome though, but might just take getting used to. Came with a cool "Limited Collection" box and dust bag as well. Never ordered a pair of shoes with this box before. I don't get great lighting in my apartment, so my apologies.

OG white

Although I don't think it's fair to limit it to only one

My top 3

1) OG White
2) Kith Mid
3) Reigning champ (unfortunately don't own this pair and not too keen on paying the resale price right now)
I kick myself daily, I had three pairs of the OG whites when I lived in Houston, but sold them all at cost when I found out I was moving to South America...I figured they would get trashed.

Got the TB Nemeziz in today. Didn't know how they fit beforehand but was only able to grab an 8.5 anyway, which is my UB 1.0 size. It fits a little loose, an 8 (my 3.0 size) would probably fit a bit better. The ankle "collar" is a little bothersome though, but might just take getting used to. Came with a cool "Limited Collection" box and dust bag as well. Never ordered a pair of shoes with this box before. I don't get great lighting in my apartment, so my apologies.
Got mine today as well.  Agree with you about sizing.  Throwing insoles in them would probably help the fit as they don't come with any.

The 1.0 white is classic and even if Ultraboost hype dies the hype for the 1.0 white will never die. Everyone thinks it's a super clean shoe even if they're not into sneakers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom